Crime Memphis Police Officer Killed By Teen Who Got Released Without Bail A Month Earlier

It is the vision the Globalist have and Obama is just one of their puppets. They want to create this carnage and destruction across the western world. The goal is a one nation world and we are being fast tracked towards that because even the smartest in the west are easily fooled by these devils.
Attaining a "New World Order" was told to the world from the non-retarded POTUS big bush decades ago. Progress, frightfully, has had to exceed all expectations.

Hey now having an illegal machine gun and stealing multiple vehicles shouldnt even be against the law, let alone require bail.
Even for you this is an exceptionally childish and moronic post. You read a sad story and now you think the government should jail people indefinitely without being found guilty at a trial. That really is the response of an emotional child.

Even for you this is an exceptionally childish and moronic post. You read a sad story and now you think the government should jail people indefinitely without being found guilty at a trial. That really is the response of an emotional child.
<36>If that's what you extrapolated from reading my post, you suffer from poor reading comprehension at best and mental defect at worst.

<36>If that's what you extrapolated from reading my post, you suffer from poor reading comprehension at best and mental defect at worst.
Yes your first post to me was that having an illegal gun and car theft shouldn't even be crimes. That doesn't sound childish or emotional at all. Now you are tagging me and whining in another thread.

Released without bail for having a Glock with a switch and stealing two cars. Another officer slain by a suspect that should have been behind bars. RIP to the Officer.

The City of Chicago is suing Glock because people can so easily install a switch to make their handguns full auto, but this 18-year-old gets caught with one and gets released.

Between that and Polymer 80 and JSD supply (sell 80% Glock-like frames) agreeing to not sell to anyone in the city of Philadelphia, the stupidity of it all is pathetic. The people pushing for gun control are a joke and complete hypocrites.

Last edited:
Well how much should his bail have been? What if he had the money to pay it and was out anyway?

So fuck off with your "this person should have been in prison" bullshit. You can't lock everyone who has been charged, not even convicted, permanently.

It's also fundamentally un-american to force people who haven't even been convicted of a crime to choose between rotting in jail for weeks/months/years while awaiting trial, or pleading guilty to a crime they may not have even committed to get back to their (now destroyed) lives, just because they are poor.

Funny, I don't see outrage threads about that scenario despite it happening a helluva lot more often to a helluva lot more innocent people.

You aren't going to imprison your way to a solution for incidents like this.
Um, possession of a machine gun (which is what a Glock equipped with a switch is considered) is punishable by a fine of up to $1000, five to ten years in prison, or both.

This 18-year-old should've been left in a cell.

Well how much should his bail have been? What if he had the money to pay it and was out anyway?

So fuck off with your "this person should have been in prison" bullshit. You can't lock everyone who has been charged, not even convicted, permanently.

It's also fundamentally un-american to force people who haven't even been convicted of a crime to choose between rotting in jail for weeks/months/years while awaiting trial, or pleading guilty to a crime they may not have even committed to get back to their (now destroyed) lives, just because they are poor.

Funny, I don't see outrage threads about that scenario despite it happening a helluva lot more often to a helluva lot more innocent people.

You sure about that?

He should be in jail until trial. If t
Judges can in blink of eye let them go they could in blink of the eye charge them and prosecute them and sentence them

Back