MEN IN BLACK INTERNATIONAL (First Trailer Released)

Probably gonna attack hostile alien threats with love and compassion and until they integrate into human society and vote democrat. 100% on Rotten Tomato's bros

No one else is excited?

Fuck it. I'm down.

Hemsworth is at his best in comedy roles, and he has great chemistry with Thompson.
I'm good with it.

This is a movie where the actors who play the roles really do not matter. They can be totally interchangeable stories of different detectives doing the same thing as long as the story is fun.

They don't need to re-write Tommy or Will's role, just give us new characters fighting more aliens and move forward.

Makes sense. Gotta keep the proles thinking MIB are just some silly fictional idea not in any way rooted in reality. These movies do wonders with regards to achieving that end, so pumping out another one is normal.

tenor.gif

In all seriousness though I enjoyed the original, might check it out when it hits a streaming service.

Last edited:
Thor and girl from Thor teaming up again?

<mma4>

Itll probably suck but those 2 have great chemistry together
..huh.

Theyve had 1 movie together and hardly with any screen time.

She had better chemistry with michael p jordan.

Its not a remake

Its an expansion of the MIB universe

And ima watch the fuck outta it

So the female is a

female to male transgender or male to female (pre-op so can still be called a man)

?????????

I thought this was a joke at first when I saw Thor and the actress from Thor in it.

Like a joke Avengers trailer.

hard pass looks awful; another terrible trailer song.
Not only did that song suck when it was "popular", but its not old enough to be nostalgic.

Anyone seen it yet. Is it as bad as people are saying?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back