Media Merab runs into "O'Malley" at the UFC PI

Americans and especially recent immigrants to the United States use the word bro way too much. It makes me absolutely sick and thanks to that little cave man Merab I vomited all over my cat. He’s not too happy about it.

Americans and especially recent immigrants to the United States use the word bro way too much. It makes me absolutely sick and thanks to that little cave man Merab I vomited all over my cat. He’s not too happy about it.
Oh well. If anything, the cat should be happy that it gave you such an action to do so and when it throws up hair balls it will be a solid reminder to not do so which will result in you and your cat coming closer.

Oh well. If anything, the cat should be happy that it gave you such an action to do so and when it throws up hair balls it will be a solid reminder to not do so which will result in you and your cat coming closer.
Thank you for the kind words Vinny… can I call you Vinny?

Thank you for the kind words Vinny… can I call you Vinny?
You Can Call Me Susan If It Makes You Happy Bullet Tooth Tony GIF - You Can  Call Me Susan If It Makes You Happy Bullet Tooth Tony Snatch - Discover &

You saw O'Malley dressed like that and the reason for vomiting is the word "bro"?

Back