Media Merab trolls suga (again)

Let's see him try and take Nate's blunt like that

6CDzLHj.gif

Yo, Merab's legit he a true one for sure fam 💯🦌 Most guys just wait till scrap day to show em what's up Merab ain't lyk dat tho fam mans straight up blast O'Malley widdem truth bombs ahead of time 🗣️📠🚫🖨️

Bear mans out here moving like snakes fam #Trust 🐻 🟰🐍 str8 letting their own from the ends fall off just to make themselves look better prolly leaving their moms in the cold back Up Top instead of bringing her up out da hood mandem are sick to my stomach fam 💔 🤢 But nah, Merab ain't about that life walahi fam he's repping that A-Town grind hard bringing all the Bantam mans with him on that flight from ATL to the stars on god 🛫⭐ Real talk good for him fam that's my guy 🍔🍟🥤

#TheyAllEatin #PowerSlap

Last edited:
Yo, Merab's legit he a true one for sure fam 💯🦌 Most guys just wait till scrap day to show em what's up Merab ain't lyk dat tho fam mans straight up blast O'Malley widdem truth bombs ahead of time 🗣️📠🚫🖨️

Bear mans out here moving like snakes fam #Trust 🐻 🟰🐍 str8 letting their own from the ends fall off just to make themselves look better prolly leaving their moms in the cold back Up Top instead of bringing her up out da hood mandem are sick to my stomach fam 💔 🤢 But nah, Merab ain't about that life walahi fam he's repping that A-Town grind hard bringing all the Bantam mans with him on that flight from ATL to the stars on god 🛫⭐ Real talk good for him fam that's my guy 🍔🍟🥤

#TheyAllEatin #PowerSlap
I read this as if it was a Fergonism bless

Back