Mercedes Benz AMG GTR is love at first

SL is a cruising grand tourer. The AMG GT is a real sports car.

They should just do a softer version of the AMG, I can't imagine anybody's really throwing 100k+ at the SL with the AMG and the S class coupe on the same lot.

as its a merc,it'll breakdown pretty quickly.

Would much rather have a Nissan GT-R

Serious

Not bad.

If you need something to store your purse in.

But you cant go country with it.

Ill keep my 1998 Suzuki Grand Vitara thx.

nice car. that car would easily make me a target for a robbery in L.A though I wouldn't drive that.

Mercedes_AMG_GT-R-1-630x420.jpg

This car is love at first

Front hood too long. Looks like if Cruella De Vil's car fucked a whale shark and had a car baby.

140b9f4dbee003ac3ecb280371d28da4.jpg

swim-with-whale-sharks-cancun-tours-5.png

It’s nice but I like others better. The Aston is still cooler. Many Ferrari’s I like better.

this car is better, but the GT-R is more beautiful.
row_4863.jpg

especially in its signature paint. It beat the previous gen GT2 in the Nurburgring too. Not the new one tho.

GREEN

<{clintugh}>

Oh the rear wheel steering is kind of weird, makes for a very tight turning radius though.

You can keep your pretty looking cars, the Dodge Demon is the car of my dreams:

this car is better, but the GT-R is more beautiful.
row_4863.jpg

especially in its signature paint. It beat the previous gen GT2 in the Nurburgring too. Not the new one tho.
Man, I saw one of these up close when I was at the indy dealer looking into shipping a car. 1/5 in that color on my side of the country. The owner was dating one of the employees.

I have never wanted to be a 19yr old chinese exchange student worse in my life.

Same, hate that color.
Bet you've never seen that color irl to be spewing these wrong opinions. Let me guess, your cars are either black, white or silver? Normcuck blands.
Man, I saw one of these up close when I was at the indy dealer looking into shipping a car. 1/5 in that color on my side of the country. The owner was dating one of the employees.

I have never wanted to be a 19yr old chinese exchange student worse in my life.
That color just blows you away when you see it.
Mercedes calls it "Green Hell" and it's an expensive option.

You can keep your pretty looking cars, the Dodge Demon is the car of my dreams:

Meh. It's an impressive drag car and that's about it.

Mod a new CTS V to make more power and smash on track too, not just the drag strip. The ZR1 is a much better car.

Back