Met a UFC fighter at the airport...

Ben Saunders is one of the coolest guys.
Met him in Toronto once.
Super chill, even wanted to flow roll with my instructor in jeans lol

Oh man, i have the pic for this! *cough* Master Blaster *cough* (kudos)

War Killa B and all.

Yo socks are whack and you skipped leg day. And arm day.

. Lol nah homie.

I’m on that keto and I live in a barn style cabin I’m converting into a studio. I was a dorito man myself anyways when I used to eat that garbage.

Bet the both of you have bodies like Yoel Romero right? TS is a normal looking dude, and certainly not a douchebag like the both of you. Fuckin 3 likes between the both of your 1st page posts says all that needs to be said about them. And spare us your Keto diet bullshit, we are all aware that you are a fatty eating a super sized McDs big mac combo, wishing you could do the Keto diet for more than a day. If only there was a diet that made douchebags, no longer act like douchebags, that's the diet you seem to need in your life. Good luck on that journey, may you shed as many pounds of douchery as possible along the way.

Killa b is awesome.

His dad looks a bit weathered in that pic, though.

I've always been fortunate enough to have good skin, but I believe most lotions just induce more drying of the skin which result in a never ending cycle of lotion dependency.
Does that mean you just sweat all the time? If so, then I too have good skin.

Bet the both of you have bodies like Yoel Romero right? TS is a normal looking dude, and certainly not a douchebag like the both of you. Fuckin 3 likes between the both of your 1st page posts says all that needs to be said about them. And spare us your Keto diet bullshit, we are all aware that you are a fatty eating a super sized McDs big mac combo, wishing you could do the Keto diet for more than a day. If only there was a diet that made douchebags, no longer act like douchebags, that's the diet you seem to need in your life. Good luck on that journey, may you shed as many pounds of douchery as possible along the way.
upload_2018-9-17_19-23-26.gif

Does that mean you just sweat all the time? If so, then I too have good skin.

....no. just means I have clean, unblemished skin that has never been too dry or too oily. Sweat is indeed good for replenishing the skin, though, or so I've read.

Was always a great meme, but don't let your memes be dreams. He was super cool. Talked about his upcoming fight next week and he's currently cutting weight. Got a direct flight to Brazil where he'll be the rest of the week. War Killa B!

And yeah I'm not making a good fist at all. Was caught between giving a thumbs up until I saw him do the classic fist pose and that's the aftermath.
saunders.jpg
LOOKING HUGE ts

What is your walk around weight?

Was always a great meme, but don't let your memes be dreams. He was super cool. Talked about his upcoming fight next week and he's currently cutting weight. Got a direct flight to Brazil where he'll be the rest of the week. War Killa B!

And yeah I'm not making a good fist at all. Was caught between giving a thumbs up until I saw him do the classic fist pose and that's the aftermath.
saunders.jpg

Why you skipping leg day?

Dude, why didnt you take your shot at him. Think of what it would do for your street cred.

<36>

<28>

saunders.jpg
Fuck yeah, Sherbro.
Fighter's fist with no shame.

i bet i could take you down ts
wMdB5yF.gif
I don't claim to be a badass but I have wrestled since 6th grade if you wanna test it.

I keeps a single leg in the chamber, in case you pondering.

(I heard a line like that on the wire)

I've always been fortunate enough to have good skin, but I believe most lotions just induce more drying of the skin which result in a never ending cycle of lotion dependency.
Yeah. I'm a big time anti-lotion guy. The Lotion Lobbyists are basically running congress. Lubriderm switched up is "drumlier" which means "Obsolete" if you're from the UK. Coincidence? Heeeell no. Glad we're on the same page.

Back