Metamoris 2!!!

Would love to see Rickson vs Megaton or Rickson vs anyone. Will never happen though =(

I hope they do some awesome promo vids again.

577475_558402550846933_1001551546_n.jpg

Lloyd Irvin vs The Criminal Justice System

I'd pay for that

Metamoris ll coming June 9th to the Pauley Pavilion on the UCLA campus and streaming live from Metamoris.com, all tickets on sale later this month!!!

I have the day off that day. great day for jiu jitsu, rodrigo cavaca seminar in the morning, metamoris 2 in the evening

Metamoris ll coming June 9th to the Pauley Pavilion on the UCLA campus and streaming live from Metamoris.com, all tickets on sale later this month!!!

Sweet! Marking the date.

Honestly, I thought the first go around was exemplary. Not too many things I think they can improve upon, but a short list would be giving multiple camera angles that can be toggled by the viewer and a better commentary team.

the matchups were great.

they were late with the broadcast (like, more than an hour late?) and they stretched it forever. half an hour introductions, full preview videos before each fight, 15 minutes of waiting inbetween fights "to get ready" and a fucking half an hour intermission in the middle of the event. the whole thing took 5 hours instead of 2.

and don't even get me started on the commentary. it would be literally better to have complete silence than have rener speaking. he was cringe-worthy.

so, they get the budo videos commenting team and stop being retarded with their timetable, this will be excellent.

Metamoris 1 was a pretty awesome event.

Really wish they would pick a different commentator though. I understand it was a Gracie infomercial.... But rener's commentating was way too biased. It was crazy during the Jeff vs caio match.

I would love to see Ryron try again at metamoris. Roger will be out for sure this time since he got a UFC fight and will probably focus on his MMA career.

Buchecha vs Rodolfo

Marcelo vs Rafa

Are ones I want to see

Rener is a cheerleader, but he speaks clearly, understands what is technically happening in the matches, and can explain that to people who aren't high level in BJJ. I think he should stay.

I DO think they need a backup commentator. I would love Shawn Williams or somebody like that.

Fuck it, JOHN DANAHER.

I can't wait for whatever Helio Gracie tribute they have planned for Metamoris 2!

How about Kurt O. on commentary?

I'd just like to see points champions matched up against world class guys who don't compete as much. Could care less about the names.

How about Kurt O. on commentary?

I'd just like to see points champions matched up against world class guys who don't compete as much. Could care less about the names.

Rener: looks like hes going for an toe hold here.

Kurt: Bro, he fucked up a long time ago.

Back