shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://metamoris.com/

to buy

https://metamoris.com/package

Main card (PPV at 6 p.m. ET) 3pm PT

Josh Barnett vs. Ryron Gracie (Heavyweight Championship match)

Chael Sonnen vs. Babalu Sobral

Joe Lauzon vs. Dillon Danis

Zande Ribeiro vs. Keenan Cornelius

Clark Gracie vs. Roberto Satoshi

Jeff Monson vs. Jimmy Friedrich​

main.png

So, the Metamoris HW Title is still on the line for this (not that it's particularly prestigious)? Metamoris doesn't even have well defined weight classes.

So, the Metamoris HW Title is still on the line for this (not that it's particularly prestigious)? Metamoris doesn't even have well defined weight classes.

It is kinda whatever, it is just funny quality match ups on versus mode with no bullshit story mode.

Sinistro Itturalde and Michael Lieira are both competing too

Anyone has a link? please PM me! PLEASE

Is anyone still watching the pre-event videos or did it already start?

Hasn't started yet. Still showing the Countdown videos

I just broke down and bought the All Access pass to give the next 3 months a try.

Though it does appear that the only "access" I have right now is the PPV, which starts in 20 minutes.

I just broke down and bought the All Access pass to give the next 3 months a try.

Though it does appear that the only "access" I have right now is the PPV, which starts in 20 minutes.

Ralek gains a freckle for every new subscriber to the All Access service.

This shit is starting late like tons of broccoli

The 3 month pass is cheaper then paying for the PPV. It is nice to see some of the old metamoris match. But you can probably find them online. RTM was okay unless the PPV sucks in terms of service quality. I am probably happy i got the 3 month pass.

They claim to eventually offer no time limit fights. Thats enough for me to give them my money.

Satoshi bringing the feels :icon_sad:

The 3 month pass is cheaper then paying for the PPV. It is nice to see some of the old metamoris match. But you can probably find them online. RTM was okay unless the PPV sucks in terms of service quality. I am probably happy i got the 3 month pass.

Yeah, it's like $29 for the event.

...Or $25 to have unlimited access for 3 months.

No brainer for me ;)

Ehhh fuck it. Just got the 3 month trial...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back