Social Meteorologist Fired For On Air “Racist Remark”

I would reserve judgement though until and unless some social media posts come to light.

His boss seems to have made the call.

If you can’t not accidentally use racial slurs maybe being a weather guy isn’t your thing.

God, I ironically got really tied up with this sentence. If you can’t not not use proper sentences maybe don’t go on forum eh

If he meant to say that yes it is.

If he miss spoke and stumbled on his words and it came out like that then it’s something different.
I agree with that. If he didn't say Coon then it isn't racist. You might think I am hearing Coon due to wanting to hear it but I went into the audio without a preconceived notion of what he is alleged to have said.

Yeah, and if you didn't hate all white people and thought they were all secretly KKK members, you could easily understand how one could accidentally jumble "King" with "Junior", and slip up and say "coon", before correcting themselves.
So you acknowledge he said "coon" ?

I would have left out the strawman part of that, but I agree with the point. Bias may play a part here but I don't think it's as clear as all that.

I would be interested to know if there is any evidence whatsoever aside from this incident that he may have been prejudiced towards anyone.

You have to ask yourself this, why would he throw his career away to say coon on the air? Did he diabolically plan this to play it as a slip of tongue? Was that his plan all along?

"Yeah, yeah, I'll say coon and people will think it was a harmless mistake. Muahahahaha! Heil Hitler!"

I mean seriously, the fact that this is even being debated is embarrassing. He so obviously slipped up.

So you acknowledge he said "coon" ?

Yes. Clearly he said it. It was also clearly him getting his words tangled. You hate white people though, so he obviously threw his career away to say coon on the air, because he's just that dedicated to racism.

My fuck, you're a clown.

You have to ask yourself this, why would he throw his career away to say coon on the air? Did he diabolically plan this to play it as a slip of tongue? Was that his plan all along?

"Yeah, yeah, I'll say coon and people will think it was a harmless mistake. Muahahahaha! Heil Hitler!"

I mean seriously, the fact that this is even being debated is embarrassing. He so obviously slipped up.
Because it was a slip of the tongue. He didn't consciously want to say Coon, it just blurted out.

This guy should not have apologized...Fuck those snowflake pussy assholes....This guy will rebound, this will probably be the most exposure he will ever get...time to capitalize..he doesn’t know it now, but this could be the best thing that ever happened to him, he needs to hire a PR person ASAP.

Dafuq. That’s how it’d be if a pleb walked in off the street and tried to be a reporter, that’s turrible.

This dude got fired for mixing words up. Ermahgurd

Fire all these ones retroactively

First day on the job

Yes. Clearly he said it. It was also clearly him getting his words tangled. You hate white people though, so he obviously threw his career away to say coon on the air, because he's just that dedicated to racism.

My fuck, you're a clown.
So you admit he said "Coon" and yet you think I am racist for criticizing someone who thinks MLK Jnr is a Coon. Your lack of self-awareness is astounding.

Because it was a slip of the tongue. He didn't consciously want to say Coon, it just blurted out.

Yes. King + Junior = Koonior. It's quite common to jumble words as such. He started mashing the two words, and corrected himself. He just happened be unfortunate to have his brainfart add up to a racial slur. Any rational person can see that. You're not rational though.

So you admit he said "Coon" and yet you think I am racist for thinking it is wrong to criticize someone who thinks MLK Jnr is a Coon. Your lack of self-awareness is astounding.

And now you're gonna play dumb about it being an obvious unintentional use of the word.

Like I said in the other thread, this is all you do here. Race bait and hate white people. Go fuck yourself.

During an Evangelical baseball game where everyone involved was the fundamental type, a girl player who had a crush on one of the boys in her team cheered loudly whenever he got a hit. On a particular play in which he made a single, she decided to shout "nice shot", but changed it to "nice hit" mid thought, and tragically it came out as "nice sh*t". A true record scratching moment.

It sounds like a funny story but it was so devastating to her that it actually changed her life from the optics alone.

Only people I've ever heard use the word "coon" are African-Americans.

Yes. King + Junior = Koonior. It's quite common to jumble words as such. He started mashing the two words, and corrected himself. He just happened be unfortunate to have his brainfart add up to a racial slur. Any rational person can see that. You're not rational though.
Koonior is not the same as Coon

He clearly said " Martin Luther Coons "

And "Martin Luther Coon" isn't just a brainfart, it is a term that I have seen on far right sites, like Stormfront.

urban.png

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Martin Luther Coon

And now you're gonna play dumb about it being an obvious unintentional use of the word.

Like I said in the other thread, this is all you do here. Race bait and hate white people. Go fuck yourself.

This is 100 percent, prime example of white progressive ethnomasochism .

Back