Michael Bisping Responds To Alan Belcher Calling Him Out

I don't get why Bisping feels the need to respond to everything said about him. And he always inserts some lame joke or catch about the fighter that everyone always knows.

Yes Belcher has Rosie O'Donald on his arm. We get it. Haha.

bispings ko face looks like belchers tattoo lol

Bisping-KO.jpg

alan-belcher-tattoo.jpg

since it got overlooked in the last thread.

I see Belcher taking this. Bispings striking is so unimpressive but i could see him dinking around and getting a descision.

that was actually pretty funny. Bispings usually a douche but that was pretty good

Realtively funny. Atleast he's been joking and quite witty in his last couple of responses. As a pro fighter what excatly can you do when someones calling you out and calling you an A-hole. This is probably the best possible response.Also Belcher sucks and would get handled.

I thought it was a rather funny reply to Belcher who let's face it, has no business in the Octagon with Bisping as far as current rankings are concerned. Belcher is going the 'Rivera route' here by trying to jump up the ladder by calling out Bisping... it's the cool thing to do these days and a quick way to gain a mountain of fans.

If Chael Sonnen had come out with that type of reply this thread would be approximately 25 pages long with post whores saying 'ROFL', 'LMAO', 'Chael is god' etc. I love to see some people already saying Belcher 'takes it'... like everyone else Bisping fights...

Oh well, got to love Sherdog... Rule Britania :icon_chee

I think I might be the only person who likes belcher's tatoo.

it's very...unique.

seriously though, belcher vs bisbing would be a good matchup.

LOL! I never thought I'd say this but I have to agree with Bisping! That Tattoo looks like somebody puked on his arm and it coincidentally turned out like Cash's face. it looks like he has a pizza stain on his arm - or better yet some mentally deranged dyslexic escaped from an asylum and held Belcher at knife point whilst he doodled on his arm with crayons. Simply appalling tattoo.

If they ever fought I'd expect nothing less of Bisping then to poke Belcher in the eye.

Back