Media Michael Chandler reacts to McGregor/Yan faceoff

Its been way too long for a fight that is not that relevant, i mean, the winner doesnt get much from it for either guy, Conor could get another Porier fight, warm up fight for Nate Diaz trilogy, Gaethje? Thats a long timeline considering this one isnt even official to begin with, Chandler wins, probably fights Arman, Poirier rematch? Neither is getting Makhachev off this fight imo.

Seriously. Chandler has been on the shelf forever it seems. He could have had three fights by now.
It's gonna be 4 coming up.
Didn't care for Chandler when he left bellator for UFC. He did start to grow on me with his willingness to scrap. But damn this killed all the respect I earned for him.

Conor is going to switch it up with Mike.

He's actually going to make Mike wear the red panties and beg for the fight.
will this "fight" take place on a yacht by any chance?

if I was a betting man, I'd say that Chandler goes DOWN...and maybe McGregor too, when no one is looking

Chandler could literally do a UNICEF commercial right now and make Conor take the fight. It might work. Might.

Chandler is not bad on a mic or on Twitter but he needs to beat someone who is not on a 3+ fight loss.

Mikes chasing this fight so hard and rightfully so as he was promised it but at this point he should cut his losses and take a fight but keep angling for Conor.

Back