Media Michael Chandler willing to do "anything" to help break UFC 229's PPV record

I dont mind Chandler. Like Conor, the dude brings excitement and entertainment, wether you are for or against. Works hard for it.

I'm starting to see why.
I was indifferent until he fishooked Dustin. It could have been any fighter he did that to btw, it didn't have to be Dustin (he was also hooking his gloves, smh). Then Chandler with his constant wack ass motivational speeches and the obvious "say anything do anything company man bullcrap", It's just too much.

Last edited:
Why do you think it might not get a million ppv buys?
The last few memories of Mcgregor are him on the ground, one time he wasnt fully awake, its been years since he won a fight, before that he lost to Khabib and Floyd, casuals have to stop caring at some point, Chandler while entertaining also comes from defeat, he will be close to 2 years off when they fight.

Anything?

2437bc50-679d-4f84-80d4-990d97a6549d.jpg

South Sudan orphanage is going to have a red panty night.

I'm starting to see why.
I was indifferent until he fishooked Dustin. It could have been any fighter he did that to btw, it didn't have to be Dustin (he was also hooking his gloves, smh). Then Chandler with his constant wack ass motivational speeches and the obvious "say anything do anything company man bullcrap", It's just too much, man.

Exactly. That fish-hooking and deliberately spitting blood in Poirier's eyes was some sorry cheater shit. Then when Poirier confronted him on it (like a boss), chandler pushed back with this cocky denial, like a non-denominational church minister with a wireless mic. I think he's full of that fake positivity shit from that book, "The Secret." He's not like a real person, he's like an amalgamation of the fake self-help industry. Like if Tony Robbins built an android or some shit.

Other than that, I'm not real opinionated on the guy <lol>

I was indifferent until he fishooked Dustin. It could have been any fighter he did that to btw, it didn't have to be Dustin (he was also hooking his gloves, smh). Then Chandler with his constant wack ass motivational speeches and the obvious "say anything do anything company man bullcrap", It's just too much.
. Agree thoroughly

Good job this man can fight otherwise he'd be lost in life with the way his simple mind works. This could be Conor's worst PPV performance ever. There's very little interest in this matchup beyond people wanting to see Conor fight again.

The evil part of me wants the fight to fall through so that Chandler doesn't get this fight after having begged on his knees for 2 years. Conor fights someone else.

The non-evil part of me understands the man has mouths to feed and seems to be a good guy that has also given us great fights.

I'm torn.

Back