Michael Chiesa was the biggest loser tonight

He was drunk, and she explained their platonic relationship in the presser. You guys are like a bunch of women some times

Sentimental drunks are preferable to the punchy ones
Yeah as embarrassing as this was for micheal to watch. At least it wasn't a conor mcgregor incident.

except none of that actually happened and you are quite literally fantasizing about a man who doesn’t know you exist
lol, I watched it happen. It was the most cringe-worthy thing I've seen in a long time. But we all appreciate you white-knighting this guy, and I hope you get rid of your yellow fever soon.

lol, I watched it happen. It was the most cringe-worthy thing I've seen in a long time. But we all appreciate you white-knighting this guy, and I hope you get rid of your yellow fever soon.
i literally don’t know what any of that means. stop daydreaming about male mma fighters.

Nothing to see there imo, they have trained together for years and she just fulfilled her dreams/goal.

Chiesa is just unbearable
I remember everyone on here hated on him like crazy, and I didn't follow him besides tuf and liked him and didn't get it
Yeah I get it now
We needed Kevin Lee last night to take care of him

For all of those upset at this thread, it was intended to be light hearted.

I still think what he did was brutally embarrassing (particularly the smashing face, dragged out by police bit), but I like Chiesa. Underrated fighter and apparently, a very loyal teammate.

But.......I don't think I have ever seen anyone crying and professing love for their teammates again and again, and I have been watching this sport a long time. Closest to it was when Aldo's training partner won TUF brazil.

So now we know what else triggers him.. other than talking about his mom

9d14169a-9567-4a35-b511-4a0f453afb6f.png

He made an idiot of himself. If it was such a big night, slow your roll mullet head.

Why - come on bro.. don't get all incel.. that was a major moment in her life and career.
Absolutely, and Pena is incredible. But if you're splitting your face open in a drunken fail of a jump in front of millions of viewers, getting drug out of the arena by police and scolded, and holding a hug that long, it's time to pump the breaks and stop being a weirdo. Chiesa looked like a single 40+ woman hugging her cat that's just trying to get away.

You're smart, you know it's true...

Absolutely, and Pena is incredible. But if you're splitting your face open in a drunken fail of a jump in front of millions of viewers, getting drug out of the arena by police and scolded, and holding a hug that long, it's time to pump the breaks and stop being a weirdo. Chiesa looked like a single 40+ woman hugging her cat that's just trying to get away.

You're smart, you know it's true...

Hug was a little long, I'll give you that lol - but it didn't seem to bother Pena, so who cares if they are friends.

Was talking only about the hug there.. obviously Chiesa has some drinking problems outside of that.

Huge was a little long, I'll give you that lol - but it didn't seem to bother Pena, so who cares if they are friends.

Was talking only about the hug there.. obviously Chiesa has some drinking problems outside of that.
Yeah, definitely on the drinking problem.

I kinda dislike Chiesa but even I felt a bit for dude that eve. Ooof not the way (or maybe it is) ta capture moments.

Was a bit funny though and I admit watching the post show and snippets...

<36>

chiesa is like the nicest guy, and sherdog just hates him. weird
he is kind of an asshole, definitely not the nicest guy. He has done a lot more mature shit lately, but then this happens...

Back