• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Michael "Hollywood" Bisping

....and Henderson wasnt even ranked until fight was made and they put 14 or 15 next to his name.
The whole timeline is sickening . A talented middle division was slowly euthanized.
Yeah I saw in hindsight that he was ranked but i'm sure you are 100% right about this. UFC is such a shit of an organization. D White could never come close to being the president of a real sports league like MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, MLS, etc with how he trashes the fans and his fighters.

the first Never Back Down was filmed at my HS lol

Are you fuckin stupid cuz? The UFC let Vitor be on the juice among other fighters. It was 100% legal and Bispong knew it going into the fight. Also Bispong is the weakest MW champ of all time, and Vitor's timing wasn't lined up like it was for Bispong. Vitor beat Luke (Bispong did to win the belt), and beat up on Hendo (Bispong only title defense). I'm also pretty sure Vitor would have beat the piss out of GSP, instead of getting knocked the fuck out like Bispong did. Not to mention Vitor beat the breaks off Bispong to begin with. I'm also sure Vitor wouldn't have ducked the real contenders of MW like Bispong did, who defended against a 45 year old Hendo (not even ranked in top 10).

tumblr_mgxe71XgFd1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

GSP would have made Vitor tap after he beat the stuffing out of him on the ground.

Vitor doesn't have the heart to face/beat someone like GSP. It would look like the fights vs Randy (not the one where he sliced his eyelid)

GSP would have made Vitor tap after he beat the stuffing out of him on the ground.

Vitor doesn't have the heart to face/beat someone like GSP. It would look like the fights vs Randy (not the one where he sliced his eyelid)
Who you kiddin bub? GSP wouldn't ever sign a fight with Vitor, let alone have the heart to face/beat Vitor. There is a reason why GSP ran from the sport after Jonny laid his hands on him, and only came out of retirement to fight the weakest MW champ ever. GSP wouldn't even entertain the idea of fighting Vitor.

You still write like a child, work on that you dumb prick.
Dad bod vitor can barely beat an egg.
Roids=wins.
I thought I went over that... einstein
It's a forum, if u cant understand the way I sling my words together, I really feel bad for u( it's not that bad).

Never been called dumb before - good on you . I'll continue to own u so.....

Talking out of your arse u silly cunt, Mike signed the contract, romero popped for roids
Grow up or shut up.
Stop telling tall tales. Mike wouldnt fight Yoel csuse he called him a " cheat ". He also ,lol, said bisping- mousasi is bad for business..... hes the champ and he calls the shots . He couldve fought " mini" jacare and actually wouldve had a shot but it was clear that he had zero intention of losing his belt. The old man put it on him agsin.

Go away jack off

You're an imbecile.
Do something else somewhere else.
Bro - I warned you stay on your floor. You keep on fooling with those elevator buttons , I'll make a fool of you...... and I WONT enjoy doing it.

Lmao Vitor would have beat that ass

Bisping deserves all the success he’s having outside of the cage since retirement. Desk job. Doing well with a podcast and YouTube channel. Movie roles.

Dude lost his eye to a cheating scumbag, glad to see him cashing cheques still.

While Vitor is calling out youtubers and celebrating beating a pensioner in a boxing match, like he’d just won a world title.

as far as cheating scumbags part is concerned as my boy rampage said folks with glass houses shouldnt be throwing stones n shit

I might watch this tonight. I fully expect cheese but it's cool seeing fighters branch off into acting. He's in Triple Threat too might watch that as well.

Can’t wait for this straight to DVD triumph de force of cinema to arrive at my local Redbox.

Do people like Bisping ever read a script and say "No way am I being associated with this garbage" or do they just take anything thrown at them?
That's like a fighter just turning pro turning down fights. These guys gotta build a resume/portfolio somehow..

Maybe he can add to his trophy case. He received a Sundance award for his unbelievable role in 2017 "s " I pick cherries" ( from the acclaimed novel " Duck !" )

The multi faceted brit truly special.
Pathological.

Back