Media Michael jai white need a ego check

Yes, I do .

Perry is nothing as a striker.

I'm 240 pounds, but take 60 pounds off me and id smoke him. Easily.

he just isn't that good. At all.

MJW is a fucking beast as a striker and has sparred with countless elite MMA fighters, martial artists and boxers. He knows very well what these guys are capable of in a real fight.

If you're talking about pure striking, it's just an embarrassing mismatch and comical to even suggest someone like Perry would beat him.

if he used his grappling, then it becomes interesting. MJW is a black belt in Japanese jiu jitsu or whatever but it's likely that's his weak point. Perry is actually super strong and his jits is highly underrated. That's where he could make it a fight, potentially.

outside of that though, Perry would get embarrassed and easily.
So if you weren't fat you'd smoke Perry easily ?
I always thought you were dumb, but not this delusional. Jesus Christ hahaha

Bruce Lee believed in cross training arts long before mma was ever around.

He respected elite boxers, even trained and garnered respect from them. Trained with Gene lebell, trained in wrestling and other martial arts.

He was a pioneer in his martial arts philosophies and ahead of his time in many ways.

anyone who doesn't respect that is just clueless, probably not even a martial artist themselves and needs to shut the fuck up.

would Lee be able to come in and compete with elite fighters today? Probably not, although he was deadly. There are more than a few traditional martial artists nowhere near his level who have had success in their transition.

If he came up in this era, who knows what he could have accomplished. he was a master and would have had likely the most interesting and thoughtful mind in mma history. Those types always make fascinating, creative and cerebral fighters.

Though I think Lee's role was as a teacher and philosopher above all else. would've made a phenomenal trainer
Lee would get wrestle fucked by Merab lol

I shouldn't blame a dead man. In that you are right. I blame his estate, other bullshit martial artists and the UFC for linking MMA too Bruce Lee to gain popularity :mad:

F*ck all this idiots in this video below

Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

I started watching but found it really really boring.

I mean Mike Perry is an asshole so....

absolutely ban worthy

and Anyone who talks big about martial arts without actually sparring is always gonna be Seagalesque.

You need to get smeshed sometimes to remember your fragility.
martial arts is beautiful, lovely, but can easily be turned into pontificating without the danger of being slept.

Yes, I do .

Perry is nothing as a striker.

I'm 240 pounds, but take 60 pounds off me and id smoke him. Easily.

he just isn't that good. At all.

MJW is a fucking beast as a striker and has sparred with countless elite MMA fighters, martial artists and boxers. He knows very well what these guys are capable of in a real fight.

If you're talking about pure striking, it's just an embarrassing mismatch and comical to even suggest someone like Perry would beat him.

if he used his grappling, then it becomes interesting. MJW is a black belt in Japanese jiu jitsu or whatever but it's likely that's his weak point. Perry is actually super strong and his jits is highly underrated. That's where he could make it a fight, potentially.

outside of that though, Perry would get embarrassed and easily.

You are 240?

Not a manlet? Lol

Lee would get wrestle fucked by Merab lol

I shouldn't blame a dead man. In that you are right. I blame his estate, other bullshit martial artists and the UFC for linking MMA too Bruce Lee to gain popularity :mad:

F*ck all this idiots in this video below

Khabib Bless

View attachment 788128

funny how virtually every martial artist deeply respects him. all the goats. yet some random untrained virgin on sherdog has the audacity to call bruce fucking Lee a fake martial artist.

Please shut the fuck up

absolutely ban worthy

and Anyone who talks big about martial arts without actually sparring is always gonna be Seagalesque.

You need to get smeshed sometimes to remember your fragility.
martial arts is beautiful, lovely, but can easily be turned into pontificating without the danger of being slept.

Literal no one gives a shit about martial arts dude

this is not that serious

Back