Media Michael jai white need a ego check

<mma3>
Right
Nothing crazy at all.
I you've ever been in a fight you know boxing technique doesn't count for shit.

If you really are trolling, great job

I guess that settles it.
<{Joewithit}>
I think if you asked a room full of boxers who would win, all of them would go with Dana.

it's not just about technique. Dana could scrap man. He was a tough motherfucker.

coming up in the boston boxing scene, a lot of those gyms are extremely old school and they didn't spar.

they beat the living fuck out of you to weed out the pussies.

Dana coming up in that scene, without question, earned his stripes.

Tito saying Dana was almost a pro boxer, along with his clear amateur level skillset, clear ability to take a punch and react to being hit, lends credibility to Dana at one point being an amateur boxer.

he also had a license to corner amateur fighters.

People, like yourself think Dana was just some boxercise instructor who sparred a bit. No, he was legit. He could scrap, he could take a punch. In fact, he had infinitely more experience taking blows in a boxing setting than Tito ever did.

Dana would have danced circles around him, jabbed him to death and picked him apart, all while barely being hit.

Again, suggesting otherwise does nothing but expose your own lack of tangible fight IQ..because what I'm saying here is irrefutable.

tito has never had the skills to compete against an amateur level boxer.

MJW would 360 roundhouse Perrys fuckin head into the nosebleeds and slap Destiny or whatever dumbfucks girls name is booty on the way to the after party

The only mistake idiots make on a karate forum, is thinking professional fighters are indestructible in a street fight and can't be beat

They have a massive advantage due to their skill sets, fitness etc, etc

But Street fighting comes down to adrenaline and is a lot of the time heat of the moment

It's not the same as competition when both guys are standing with a ref

Obviously 99% of the time a good pro would win

However, plenty of shit Pro fighter journeymen that could lose to a bigger guy on the street

There are 2 former pro boxers (recently retired) who live not too far from me

Apparently one of them was flattened very easily by a non trained guy who had a reputation on the streets and was a much bigger man

I have heard the same story from different sources and one guy claimed to have witnessed it

This boxer is no jorneyman

He fought for a world title and was European champion and also a British champion, so no mug at all

Ricky Hatton was also knocked out by one punch by a local bodybuilder

We all seen the Penn video

Or what about Don Frye??

Pro fighters are human beings and can lose, though it is not likely majority of the time

There's nobody in a good boxing gym who could beat the shit out of perry?

It's just levels man.

A lot of boxing gyms don't "spar", they fight.

Especially the oldschool mentality ones.

Perry is tough and he can scrap, but he's just tailor made to get picked apart without much effort by any decent boxer.

it's nothing against Perry, I like the guy very much, just levels

Nope.. perry would clinch them and elbow and knee the fuck out of of them.. or leg kicks.. if it goes south he'd take them down and do the same.. especially without big pillows..

So no, there is no one in a good boxing gym that would beat the shit out of him.. outbox him under a very specific ruleset with very specific gear.. yup.. absolutely..

But boxing is boxing.. the art of making three guys think you did more than the other guy.. boxing defense (again with pillows) is not very well suited for dodging kicks, knees etc..

So no, i'm pretty sure it's the other way around.. if perry walks into a boxing gym he'll be able to beat (not box) the shit out of those guys..

On michael jay white.. i have a very, very hard time seeing him eat that knee that made perrys nose look like ms paint art and continue fighting.. he's got decent size on perry but i'm still pretty sure perry would would smash him.. nothing against mjw but he's a 52yo actor and mike perry is a ufc fighter..

The only mistake idiots make on a karate forum, is thinking professional fighters are indestructible in a street fight and can't be beat

But Street fighting comes down to adrenaline and is a lot of the time heat of the moment

However, plenty of shit Pro fighter journeymen that could lose to a bigger guy on the street

Apparently one of them was flattened very easily by a non trained guy who had a reputation on the streets and was a much bigger man

I have heard the same story from different sources and one guy claimed to have witnessed it

He fought for a world title and was European champion and also a British champion, so no mug at all

Or what about Don Frye??

Pro fighters are human beings and can lose, though it is not likely majority of the time
We know that it’s just that Michael Jai White is old

He wouldn't win an mma fight, but bar fight, it's possible

Glass to the face?
Head butt?
Hit him over the head with a bottle?
If anything Perry would start the street fight and have a better advantage because of that

Or what about Don Frye??

So you're saying the mistake the losing guy in pro fights makes is not being angry enough and swing on adrenaline?

Not indestructable but most regular people have 30sec cardio and can't punch.. if they can it's not a sneaky uppercut coming but a haymaker..

Penn has been coked out, drunk and self destructing since.. well.. a while.. also he let the guy hit him..

Frye.. drunk and fought another tough guy..

But yeah.. ofcourse.. you have a point.. if a big or competent man hits you there is a good chance of going out..

However.. with a gun to your head.. are you betting on me or mike perry in a street fight?

If anything Perry would start the street fight and have a better advantage because of that

Perhaps

Or his pro fighter status would make him overconfident

The toughest guy on the street is not the most skilled

It's the guy that is prepared to go the furthest

Or what about Don Frye??

Obviously in theory anyone can beat anyone.
In reality though, most pro fighters will raw dog non fighters for obvious reasons.
I've nver personally seen a fighter getting his ass beat by a sherdogger claiming to be Master of the lost arts.

In theory you could beat Messi in a match on the streets; in reality he will run circles around you, rules or not, because thats what he does for a living.
Penn and Frye both were old as shit and didn't even defend themselves, BJ even put out his chin.
Look at Huerta, Hall, Gordon, JJ, Tyson, Perry, Cowboy, Badr, Overeem bros, Masvidal, War machine, McCall, Emerson, Murray, Smith, Viana etc to see what a fight between a non fighter and a pro would look like.

The Anthony Smith situation showed the limitations, but the guy breaking in wasn't a normal dude from the streets and Smith almost beat him to death.

Yes, I do .

Perry is nothing as a striker.

I'm 240 pounds, but take 60 pounds off me and id smoke him. Easily.

he just isn't that good. At all.

MJW is a fucking beast as a striker and has sparred with countless elite MMA fighters, martial artists and boxers. He knows very well what these guys are capable of in a real fight.

If you're talking about pure striking, it's just an embarrassing mismatch and comical to even suggest someone like Perry would beat him.

if he used his grappling, then it becomes interesting. MJW is a black belt in Japanese jiu jitsu or whatever but it's likely that's his weak point. Perry is actually super strong and his jits is highly underrated. That's where he could make it a fight, potentially.

outside of that though, Perry would get embarrassed and easily.
Typed like it came from my fingers. I am 230ish. I trained a couple years but am not elite or pro by any stretch. Perry doesnt exactly move the fear needle on terms of thinking he would beat my ass but anyone can get KTFO. People dont understand that MJW should have ZERO FEAR with Mike Perry beating him in a fist fight. That's funny

Back