Michael Johnson- Why so weird and inconsistent?

low fight iq
low iq
mediocre cardio
mental lapses
bad gameplan
huge ego

Usman is like reverse Mj can't believe they are in the same camp

Henry Hooft is a bully and the constant, "Why you giving up huh?" taunts mentally broke Johnson.

best boxing and speed in the ufc, if he had wrestling background #1 P4P GOAT MICHAEL

Takes out guys like Tony, Dustin, Tibau, and Barbosa. Finishes some of them even.

Gets beat by Diaz and a bunch of Guys outside the top 10 or top 15.

This guy have mental problems? His striking and wrestling is there. Why can’t he put it together?
Not to mention did very well against JG until he was finally put away. To be fair, also, Diaz is pretty inconsistent. Not sure what got into Nate when they fought, but he looked awesome against MJ.

He seems like he gets beat up a lot in the gym. That’s the way his demeanour comes across to me. He’s obviously a savage too

Weren’t mental issues a thing from when he was on TUF?

A great offensive striker but too many opponents work out how to beat him quickly when he's throwing the same strikes constantly. They just wait a round for him to start to slow down and look to counter/wrestle.

Shame cause he's really fun to watch perform

best boxing and speed in the ufc, if he had wrestling background #1 P4P GOAT MICHAEL
Johnson was born in St. Louis, Missouri, on June 4, 1986. He was raised as the youngest of three siblings. Johnson began fighting at the age of 10, after his father's fatal heart attack. The incident made Johnson want to exert his anger physically.[5] Johnson later said, "I lost something, a huge part of me....Fighting was my way of not dealing with my dad's passing. Now that I think of it, of course, it was the wrong thing to do, especially putting all that burden on my mom having to deal with it."[5] Athletic, Johnson was a three-sport varsity athlete at Marquette High School in Chesterfield, Missouri. Johnson later received a full scholarship to play football at Central Methodist University, but transferred after one year to Meramec Community College, where he was one of the top NJCAA wrestlers in the country.[2][6]

Back