Michael Page, Jack Della Maddalena or Ian Garry - Out of these guys, who has the best chance of being a WW champ?

Out of these guys, who has the best chance of being a WW champ?

• Total voters
MVP will be 'lose some, win some fights' type of guy
Ian Garry will soon meet the wall.

Jack has the most potential out of the 3 and have just beaten elite fighter while other 2 didn't face that level of opposition yet.

But Page can be fasttracked tho due to his style. UFC even is talking about 'fun matchups'.

None of them but probably most likely would be JDM.

MVP is the best striker, but he's old and it's unlikely he'll be able to patch the holes in his grappling.

JDM has the best chance since he's shown incredible grappling defense against Burns, and he's got KO power on the feet.

Garry's a hype job.

MVP is too old now that I think of it,

JDM performance against burns was really good shit.

Obviously Shavkat is the betting favorite I would say overall in the WW division.

But out of the three I mentioned.

Who do you see has the best chance in being a WW champ in the near or distant future?

i

061122-Jack-Della-Maddalena-UFC-270-GettyImages-1366345528.jpg

ian-garry.jpg

Ian Garry, obviously.

JDM has squeaked past a couple of guys and might be first in line for a shot the way things are going, but he's not going to win the belt.

He's nowhere good enough.

Ian Garry probably will win the belt at some point.

obvs JDM so far. He beat Burns which is a better win than any of the other two have.

Ian Garry, the other 2 lacks TDD

MVP is way too one dimensional
JDM has some piss poor fight iq
Garry is way too one dimensional

none of them wins the belt the one that can reach the furthest is probably JDM for the fact he isn't a one trick pony

MVP is a bit old for the division. And guys at its top are no Hollands or Cyborgs

JDM needs to work on his td but he looked good once it hit the ground with burns. Best boxer @ ww.
I like Garry but I don't know much about his grappling so JDM.
MVP would probably get out grappled by Burns and Brady

I can't believe they let belal fight burns and further solidify his title shot, instead of using shavkat to get rid of him + hyping up shavkat's title shot at the same time

I think MVP has the best chance, but only if he gets the right match ups and soon. I think he does better against Leon than those two. But he'd get starched by Shakvat/Belal on the mat.

Garry/JDM are a lot younger, so will have more opportunities.

Reactions: JKS
I think Page to be honest. All guys are strikers but I think Page and his style is most likely to KO Leon.

biased JDM supporter here.
MVP is still always fun to watch and very talented on the feet, maybe too old and one dimensional to aspire to the title today in the ufc
IG is still an hypejob imo, he looks good but nothing exceptional against subpar competition.

Ian Garry. Good size for the division, can strike and grapple.

JDM just got boxed up and taken down by Burns for 2.5 rounds. 10% chance.

MVP has zero chance.

Do you have a prescription service or just a good dealer?

Jdm has the skill set I trust the most.

I really think Mvp will get exposed he had an easy match up vs Holland.

Ian Garry. Good size for the division, can strike and grapple.

JDM just got boxed up and taken down by Burns for 2.5 rounds. 10% chance.

MVP has zero chance.
Good frame for it, still too light though - but he can change that

Back