Michael Schiavello Is The Worst Commentator In MMA

Mcgregorian

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I like One Championship but the guy ruins it with his wedding DJ commentary and the way he says "five"

There has never been worse....

I usually watch ONE Championship on mute.

Ron Kruck guy gives me depression when I watch LFA tho.

Agreed. He has a good voice, but he always overdoes it. Also seems like he always wants to steal the show with his dumb catchphrases.

Have to agree, every time I watched a fight while he was commentating I always found it really annoying and would turn the volume almost off most of the time

Teh big kabosh!

Yeah fuck that cunt

All commentators outside the UFC are selling fake excitement, that's why they sound corny af.

I like One Championship but the guy ruins it with his wedding DJ commentary and the way he says "five"

There has never been worse....
Fuck that, the Voice was awesome back in the day, I'll admit he does need some new material at this point but he's still awesome.

Agreed. He has a good voice, but he always overdoes it. Also seems like he always wants to steal the show with his dumb catchphrases.

Mauro Ranallo doss the same shit.

They need to have a loser leaves life, fight to the death.

All commentators outside the UFC are selling fake excitement, that's why they sound corny af.
Lol, yeah, a fight can only possibly be exciting if it takes place in the UFC with Rogan screaming with excitement about how nobody could escape such a tight submission attempt a split second before they get out of it. Now that's real excitement right there!!!

Lol, yeah, a fight can only possibly be exciting if it takes place in the UFC with Rogan screaming with excitement about how nobody could escape such a tight submission attempt a split second before they get out of it. Now that's real excitement right there!!!
I'm not talking about how fights go down, but rather their buildup and hype, like there's a trillion people watching live and then you see three people in chat - you and two bots.

I'm not talking about how fights go down, but rather their buildup and hype, like there's a trillion people watching live and then you see three people in chat - you and two bots.
Oh okay, fair enough.

“Good night Irene.” Yeah I’m not feelin it

I can't believe you people don't like the voice. He's one of the greatest.

2j2ia69.gif

The guy who does KSW is the worst by far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back