Michelle Waterson

I just want to see an active UFC fighter do fully nude pictorial without covering any private parts. Is that too much to ask?

I just want to see an active UFC fighter do fully nude pictorial without covering any private parts. Is that too much to ask?
I know, someone get this message to paulo costa.

How does she always end up main or comain. Most main she happened to get bumped but looking at the next card you'd think Magny Neal or Ferreira Gillespie would be bumped up. Also does Cerrone have a replacement or has it been scrapped?

View attachment 851829
Sounds strange but it all started from the heavy bag video she done with the water bottle and people started trying it

I'm looking forward to seeing Unknown fighter take on Cerrone. This is one guy that hasn't been on the hype train even though he has never lost a fight.

You’re the one crying over why Neal Magny isn’t headlining, but I’m the one with the little mind? Stay crying
<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

It's cool ..i won't watch the main event..im not missing out on anything..

She's meh, she has that huge mole near her mouth which is a turn off.

sherdog doing her no favours using this picture lol

1601324748625_1601324738Michelle_Waterson.jpg
Looks like Brok Weaver.

Magny and Neal are not big draws and in their last main events, Neal got 50-45'd by Wonderboy and Magny got 49-46'd by Chiesa. If it ends up being the co-main it could still be 5 rounds though.

Casuals don't know who CDF and Gregor Gillespie are, both lost their last fight, and Gillespie hasn't fought in over a year.

Cowboy Cerrone might be a bigger name than Waterson but his career is definitely on the downslide and he currently doesn't even have an opponent.

Wmma sells, despite what some people think. Accept it and move on.

Back