Michigan Teacher Had Sex with 2 Students, Gave 1 of Them Xanax

I went through his filmography and didn't even recognize any of those movies.
Most of them were B movies. He was in Tango and Cash and Untouchables which were big movies but he didnt have major roles just bit parts in mainstream flicks. its why he did so many B movies.

Most of them were B movies. He was in Tango and Cash and Untouchables which were big movies but he didnt have major roles just bit parts in mainstream flicks. its why he did so many B movies.

Tango and Cash I remember. Untouchables I definitely remember and actually possess (on bluray).

Good for him, he managed to land some decent movies.

based on her looks she is denied innocence and freedom she is guilty
3bbU.gif

5c51f2ba7ab61.image.jpg

Hard to say brother, Pacoima and Reseda got chicks like this, you also got Pico Rivera, Bell Gardens, Huntington Park, wilimington, all little Mexico Barrios with women looking like this
588231310_780x439.jpg

54feaf808d8449268fdf8fe23809de03_18.jpg
the one up top is attractive pacoima and all those other cities also have some hot AF chicks too mixed in with the uggos always saying something negative about mexicans typical tidwell.

Hard to say brother, Pacoima and Reseda got chicks like this, you also got Pico Rivera, Bell Gardens, Huntington Park, wilimington, all little Mexico Barrios with women looking like this
588231310_780x439.jpg

54feaf808d8449268fdf8fe23809de03_18.jpg
<{1-17}> But thank God for tequila

the one up top is attractive pacoima and all those other cities also have some hot AF chicks too mixed in with the uggos always saying something negative about mexicans typical tidwell.
come on brother you know its true, the majority of the women in those areas look like that.

For anyone thinking this is hot and I wish that was me, or my son

just a reality check

Someone who is supposed to look out for you takes advantage of you - regardless if they're hot or not it's still assault and will fuck you up mentally.

For anyone thinking this is hot and I wish that was me, or my son

just a reality check

Someone who is supposed to look out for you takes advantage of you - regardless if they're hot or not it's still assault and will fuck you up mentally.

giphy.gif

Back