Mickey Gall wants to catch black belt hands?

piktogram

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So Mike Perry made a tweet about Mickey Gall making excuses after the Diego Sanchez fight.

And now Gall responds saying if Mike get's through Luque then he would be open to a fight. That's a bit dumb to be honest, the only reason Mike would fight him is if he lost.

https://www.lowkickmma.com/mickey-gall-open-to-fighting-mike-perry-following-callout/

Anyway, is there any interest in this fight? How does it go if it happens? I think that Mike would finish what CM Punk started and smoke him with a massive overhand. Difference being that Mike is actually an explosive A level athlete whereas Punk was a slow fat non athlete.

I think that Mike would finish what CM Punk started and smoke him with a massive overhand. Difference being that Mike is actually an explosive A level athlete whereas Punk was a slow fat non athlete.

CM Punk only had a bad weight cut against Gall and Jackson.

Michael Perry would obliterate Gall. No question about it

Gall could take some damage here.

This is why I hate Gall since the very first minute.
A nobody with average skills that thinks he has the right to call out who the fuck he wants ?
But ffs who this daddy kissing kid thinks he is to call other people out ?
First Mr Punk, then Supersage and now he beat a very limited Touary he thinks he has what it takes to face those BB hands ?

He doesnt deserve to share the octagon with Platinum but he sure deserves the beating of his life, time to go back to earth Mickey

I just don't see where Gall could make a fight against Perry competitive. He's outmatched on the feet and doesn't have the wrestling to take Perry down.

Gall is bad on the feet but good on the ground, could go either way with some luck

Mike would smoke him and Gall knows that.

Not a fan of this kid. Don’t care to watch him compete again tbh

On the ground Gall could certainly beat Perry, which is why he might be tempted into taking the fight BUT I'm not sure he has the wrestling to get even a limited Perry to the mat which means he's left standing with Mike.Gall's hands "might" be improving but he don't want to get into a striking contest with Perry.

My view of Mickey Gall's abilities has fallen dramatically since his last 2 fights. He gassed in both, said the 1st one cos he was sick but again he could not last 3 rounds in this latest fight, and he has no apparent real weapons standing.

So yeah I'm not impressed, I think he may get cut (like Sage) sometime in the next 12months.

Just imagine if Gall was able to submit Perry... <{outtahere}>

Just imagine if Gall was able to submit Perry... <{outtahere}>
Sk4c4w8.png

please no!

" if you win, how about you take a step DOWN and fight me"

Yeah, No.

Back