News Miesha Tate says that she spent 98% of her return fight purse covering training expenses

She could make PVZ OnlyFans money and stop wasting her time with UFC

Tate needs to make sure this next UFC stint lands her some big $$$ and into a nice comfy commenting / analyst job for the long term.

She also spoke about how she chose to run her team by flying people to her, because she is a new mother and still breast-feeding her son! It would be much more expensive for her to uproot her entire family and fly her kids all over the place to be with her when she trains. I know a lot of guys don’t care about or respect that, but that is a reality for the biology of women. People seem to forget that she’s just had two children in the last three years. She had to be creative with her training because of the physical constraints of motherhood at this time.
Sure, she has shit going on in her life just like every other person in the world, and every other fighter on the roster. She just moved her whole family across the world to re-enter the UFC but she trains with people she is geographically apart from. She created that problem herself. A creative solution would have been to find economical ways to work around that, but she just threw money at it. That's not creative at all.

And I'll say this again. If she is losing 40% of her purse on taxes and management, she needs a better accountant and a more efficient manager. Her manager should be lining up sponsorships and endorsements and generating income for her, not costing her money. And she shouldn't be paying taxes on business expenses. IE, paying for your training camp. So if she's spending the other 60% of her purse on supplements / special food and paying for training she should be writing those expenses off because they aren't income. That would mean her actual, taxable income would be 20% of her purse (60% for training and food, 20% or whatever her management takes), and you don't get taxed at 100% in any tax bracket in the US. Somethings not right here.

I'll be 38 in 10 days, and don't really plan to make it past 50ish.

We can put an account bet on it lol?

Who's spotting me the $200k!?

Get the fucking odds makers in here.
Why not make it past 50 ish? Health issues?

Why not make it past 50 ish? Health issues?
I'll just grab it from the website heh : BHD is an inherited condition, characterized by the development of fibrofolliculomas (benign skin tumours), pulmonary cysts and pneumothorax (collapsed lung), and predisposition to kidney cancers.

"600 families worldwide are known to have BHD however it is likely underdiagnosed. " -- BHD is considered to be rare. The exact number of people and families who have BHD is unknown. However, it has been estimated that the carrier frequency is 1 per every 200,000 individuals.

Most people don't know they even got it, but it hit me at 32-ish or so and I've never had the lungs back, the kidney function, a sense of well being. It fucking sucks, it's like your body forgets how to cycle basic shit. For a lot -- they feel NOTHING... But if you're a stupid unlucky person like me, your body just one day says "fuck you".

My friend says it's like diabetes kicking his ass, just completely unheard of if that makes sense.

Also NOM NOM NOM
Miesha+Tate.jpg

Last edited:
I'll just grab it from the website heh : BHD is an inherited condition, characterized by the development of fibrofolliculomas (benign skin tumours), pulmonary cysts and pneumothorax (collapsed lung), and predisposition to kidney cancers.

"600 families worldwide are known to have BHD however it is likely underdiagnosed. " -- BHD is considered to be rare. The exact number of people and families who have BHD is unknown. However, it has been estimated that the carrier frequency is 1 per every 200,000 individuals.

Most people don't know they even got it, but it hit me at 32-ish or so and I've never had the lungs back, the kidney function, a sense of well being. It fucking sucks, it's like your body forgets how to cycle basic shit. For a lot -- they they feel NOTHING... But if you're a stupid unlucky person like me, your body just one day says "fuck you".

My friend says it's like diabetes kicking his ass, just completely unheard of if that makes sense.

Also NOM NOM NOM
Miesha+Tate.jpg
Ahh man that really sucks. Sorry to hear this.

Ahh man that really sucks. Sorry to hear this.

If there's nothing after this world, god was a shitty content creator. (I have serious doubts on his coding skills)

What's fucked up is I trained, dieted, ate well, sparred -- I was the moron that would bike 20 miles and swim the 400/800 IM .. cross the lake for no reason other than to do it....Couldn't have been more active if I tried, but then it was just "fuck you"....

kIPnaUG.jpg

Most people don't know they even got it, but it hit me at 32-ish or so and I've never had the lungs back, the kidney function, a sense of well being. It fucking sucks, it's like your body forgets how to cycle basic shit. For a lot -- they feel NOTHING... But if you're a stupid unlucky person like me, your body just one day says "fuck you".

Also NOM NOM NOM
Miesha+Tate.jpg
She looks like she just smelled her own fart

You're right no one has ever called for a male fighter to retire early because they take to much brain damage. #metoo
Miesha Tate is not showing signs of brain damage. She’s not a Chuck Liddell in her 50s who can barely put two sentences together. She wants to take a run at getting her belt back and then retire. Funny how you would think this was a noble thing for any fighter without a vagina.

Miesha Tate is not showing signs of brain damage. She’s not a Chuck Liddell in her 50s who can barely put two sentences together. She wants to take a run at getting her belt back and then retire. Funny how you would think this was a noble thing for any fighter without a vagina.
Her gender has nothing to do with it you triggered liberal. I'm talking solely based on her (lack of) skillset and development in her career thus far.

Go look at what it costs to be on the PGA tour.

```

It costs in the region of $110,000, as a minimum, to play on the PGA Tour. For players who compete in global events, it is estimated that costs will be in the region of $200,000.

To play on the less prestigious Nationwide Tour will still cost $75,000.

It’s cut-throat and there is no guarantee of a paycheque. In a four-day tournament after day two, 50% of the field fails to reach the score required to keep playing through the weekend, this is called the ‘cut‘.

If you fail to make the cut, the golfer will earn nothing at all.

They still have all of the expenses for travel, accommodation, and the fees for their caddy.
```

No one on the PGA tour loses money. If you only make $1 million per year in prize money (excl endorsements) then you won't have performed well enough to automatically retain your tour card.

Getting your tour card is basically getting a lottery ticket

Last edited:
Her gender has nothing to do with it you triggered liberal. I'm talking solely based on her (lack of) skillset and development in her career thus far.
Compared to whom? She s a multi millionaire, had a beautiful family, and just had a comeback win. Seems she’s doing pretty great. You’re the ones who’s “triggered”. Obviously can’t stand it when a woman is your better in every aspect of life.

Back