Miesha Tate seriously breast question.. (pics)

shortcircuiting.gif

Don't care, it look great but I'm all about the butt...

mma.unowp-contentuploads201605Miesha-Tate-Ass-2-e4d5b8a936f4d69ced2a6b590b35526a9b20ffbb.jpg

I'm sure she got doctor approval that it would be safe to fight with them. And yes, they are quite obviously fake.

Did she put Breast Implants or just grow natural?

isn´t this dangerous for a fight?

Did WMMA used breast protection?

maxresdefault.jpg

Young Tate...

miesha-tate.jpg
19.jpg
2.jpg

Today Tate...

miesha-tate-fitness-gurls.jpg
92345.jpg
miesha.jpg
i don't respect your post and it should be in the wasteland or maybe flagged for potential fighter bashing as suggesting plastic surgery might fall under that but GOD DAMN did you make my eyes widen with ALL these pics... well done sir. and thank you

Obviously they are fake....TS exposing his virginity.

Oh they're definitely fake. I assume there is no real risk of them popping though or it would have happened by now between all the fights she's had and the countless hours in the gym she's spent sparing.

Well, a weightcut affects boob mass a bit. not sure. But they do look fake. Fake tits are a turnoff. But we can forgive Queen Tate. This thread needs pics of her ass too, just so we can factor in ass mass into these... considerations...

She won the belt with those big fake titties. I predict a trend of wmma fighters getting big fake titties.

Has anybody seen the box of kleenex? Clean up on Isle 69!

Cutting weight is rough on tits. Many of the female competitors' boobs look as though they've had (and breastfed) a couple kids. I don't think Meisha really even needed implants. Then again, I never saw them in original form (and out of their holsters.) Maybe weight cuts were already taking a toll.

Back