Mighty Mouse Appreciation Thread

DS66

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Does anyone receive more unwarranted hate than the Mouse? Just cause he's in the bottom manlet division and doesn't want to move up (cause he's undersized at 135)? I think hate for the 125 lb division overall often gets displaced as hate for DJ.

Here's the thing. Imagine the 125 lb division WITHOUT Mighty Mouse. It would be a goddamn disaster. Joe B and Cejudo fighting again and again for the title. Mighty Mouse's unprecedented dominance is the ONLY interesting thing about that division. He takes out the #1 contender in the division time and time again, which is sorely lacking from the majority of the other divisions these days. Isn't that why we all loved the Silva/GSP/Jones era? Cause they'd regularly defend their belts against the number 1 guys? You give other fighters shit for chasing superfights in other divisions and not defending their own belt, but somehow Mighty Mouse gets shit for doing the opposite.

His elite skillset across every facet of MMA is nearly unprecedented in history, and on top of that, he's a great guy with charisma and a good sense of humour as well. You will all miss Mighty Mouse when he's gone.

giphy.gif

Go get 'em DJ. 12th title defense incoming.

You may now proceed to shit on me for defending the Mouse. Enjoy.

He would gain more fans by moving up. Why not try it at this point? He's looked unbeatable at 125.

He would gain more fans by moving up. Why not try it at this point? He's looked unbeatable at 125.
Spent most of his career there. Hates fighting guys 10+ lbs heavier than him in the cage.

Last edited:
the most complete mma fighter of all the time

He lost my respect when he ducked the only challenger that he wasnt going to be a -500 favourite against in his own weight class.

He wouldn't. Only the Suredawggers would give him less shit.

Step up your troll game, TS.

The guys small for 125 let alone 135. People then expect him to move up to one of, if not the best divisions in the UFC and not even getting paid well for it.

One of the best. But time to challenge himself... if the money is right. Do we really want to see him vs Sergio or TJ.

Lol.

If this is a troll thread then I give it a 8.5/10, ts.

<[analyzed}>

This thread will have more replies than he has PPV sales.

You're probably right. But he's certainly not obligated to move up just so he can get the respect of some more basement dwelling Sherdoggers. He's severely undersized at 135. It's hard to really blame him for not wanting to fight there when some of those guys are walking around at 160+. The Mouse is like 140 soaking wet.

Back