Mighty mouse calls out logan paul for a ufc fight? !

Give this guy 3 months of MMA training and he'd beat any UFC Flyweight (full srs). He's a better athlete than Derrick Lewis, that's for damn sure.

He'd also be the 2nd biggest draw in the UFC right away.

Let's make Logan vs CMPunk happen. It's all about the money, right? RIGHT?

Pph30ThdTyeOLEMmkOx2_Van_door_safety_check.0.gif

With hard work, he can become a UFC chump

Logan Paul vs Sage Northcutt, make it happen dana
Thats actually a good fight and I would watch it for sure. Sage Northcutt can be used in so many funny fights. I still think they should do Punk v Northcutt

As a yellow belt, imo yellow belts shouldn't be able to make threads.

Before I Google it, tell me sherbros, who the fuck is Logan Paul?

Thats actually a good fight and I would watch it for sure. Sage Northcutt can be used in so many funny fights. I still think they should do Punk v Northcutt
I think Sage went from over rated, to under rated.

Sage would split CM in half

He could but I doubt he would. Too much risk when he already has all the reward. Guy is loaded and has never showed a desire to fight, only against KSI because he knew he wouldn't get hurt that much.

Seems more like he would fit in to Bellator better.

Before I Google it, tell me sherbros, who the fuck is Logan Paul?
A fucking dick who does VLOGS for virgins. Who became super famous mainly because he did a VLOG in Asia, in a sacred jungle that people use it to take their own lives.

Hope he makes it to the UFC and gets career ending KO

Last edited:
tbh i just thought sage and logan look like they could be cousins

A fucking dick who does VLOGS for virgins. Who became super famous mainly because he did a VLOG in Asia, in a sacred jungle that people use it to take their lives.

Hope he makes it to the UFC and gets career ending KO

Less espresso brother. He ain’t worth it.

He can wrestle (state champ)

He can box (has fought in the ring)

He is famous and smart (4.7 GPA)

All you sherdogers say boxer/wrestler is the best base for MMA. Logan Paul has it all. Looks like a Alpha Level athlete as well (your fav). Has a brand and knows how to promote himself.

Has he checked all your boxes for the perfect UFC candidate? Can this be the next Platinum Nation?

Contender Series? Performance Institute? Wasteland?

maxresdefault.jpg

He didn’t win state, schaub said he only qualified for state. LMAO! I think that might be even worse than not having a wrestling background at all. Boxing looked like trash too. Couldn’t even beat another YouTuber that he had 30 lbs on.

Guy shouldnt be thinking about any type of combat sports career outside of continuing to milk 8 year old‘s parents credit card allowance.

He can wrestle (state champ)

He can box (has fought in the ring)

He is famous and smart (4.7 GPA)

All you sherdogers say boxer/wrestler is the best base for MMA. Logan Paul has it all. Looks like a Alpha Level athlete as well (your fav). Has a brand and knows how to promote himself.

Has he checked all your boxes for the perfect UFC candidate? Can this be the next Platinum Nation?

Contender Series? Performance Institute? Wasteland?

maxresdefault.jpg

never heard of him

Back