Mighty Mouse doesn’t deserve fight with TJ

those were stupid conditions he didn't have the leverage to ask for. by him doing that, he was avoiding the fight. he even put out a book about why he was ducking TJ
Apparently he did have the leverage, because they are still begging to fight him.

Ahh yeah, that's my point, TJ said he would do it, Dana refused. Thank you for agreeing with me that MM was completely willing, and TJ said what MM wanted was reasonable, and Dana is the sole reason it did not happen.
We will see if it happens this time then, TJ called him out after all

"because star power", that's what TS is saying.

MM beat the top ranked guys in the UFC. If you want to say there are other greater 125ers out there, I think there is weight behind that, but you're not and would say the same thing about any 125er. "Who are they? They suck."

We will see if it happens this time then, TJ called him out after all
Yes, we will see. If MM ducks I will call him on it. The last time MM asked to get paid if TJ missed weight, TJ said yeah that's a great idea, Dana said fuck you not happening.

You can’t make a guy who just fought Wildon Reis and Ray Berg fight the champion of a higher weight class (even if they are willing to move down), it’s not fair. MM should have to face Cody first and the winner gets a shot at TJ.

That is retarded on multiple levels.

TJ wants to challenge for the flyweight belt. I don't know how in the world you came to the conclusion that MM doesn't deserve the fight.

You can’t make a guy who just fought Wildon Reis and Ray Berg fight the champion of a higher weight class (even if they are willing to move down), it’s not fair. MM should have to face Cody first and the winner gets a shot at TJ.

TJ needs to fight Dodson first, and if he overcomes Dodson and doesn't get KTFO again, he can fight MM.

Apparently he did have the leverage, because they are still begging to fight him.

if he had the leverage, they would have acquiesced to his demands. but if they are actually requesting a fight with him, they're wasting time chasing a duck. very silly of TJ if that's the case

if he had the leverage, they would have acquiesced to his demands.
TJ did acquiesce. He said he would do it. Dana prevented the fight because he didn't like MM making demands and thought he could force MM to be his bitch.

MM now has an even bigger fight on his hands. Winning.

TJ did acquiesce. He said he would do it. Dana prevented the fight because he didn't like MM making demands and thought he could force MM to be his bitch.

MM now has an even bigger fight on his hands. Winning.

TJ was in no position to acquiese anything, it wasn't his decision, I'm talking about the UFC.

as it stands, the UFC gave him an opponent and he refused to step up. he is a duck and a failure as a champion

Is this some reverse psychology bullshit? LOL!

DJ has been a champ for a very long time. Dillashaw just become champion and hasn't even defend his belt, yet.

If Dillashaw wants to challenge DJ at 125, make weight first. If he wants to challenge himself, move up to 145 to fight Holloway.

TJ was in no position to acquiese anything, it wasn't his decision, I'm talking about the UFC.

as it stands, the UFC gave him an opponent and he refused to step up. he is a duck and a failure as a champion
False. He stepped up. The UFC is the reason the fight did not happen.

Says who? He’s just been to busy lately to respond yet that’s all.

Busy hand picking easy opponents. Trying to fight pettis, lol. Mm the greatest chicken of all time. The greatest crybaby of all time. I feel like cody and tj are mostly just doing this for the fans. They know everyone is sick of mm. Hell I would give up my hatred for tj if he left mm snoring on his back

no he didn't step, he made excuses and ridiculous conditions. Johnson is completely to blame

Yup bitched about how tj didn't deserve and might not make weight. Like sergio deserved it more lol or how his next opponent actually didn't make weight. Fuck mm most pathetic excuse for a champ ever. Constant stream of tears and vaginal leakage

ridiculous conditions.
TJ didn't think so. The two fighters actually fighting thought they were very reasonable. Why don't you? What's unreasonable about him getting paid if the guy the UFC forced on him didn't make weight?

TJ didn't think so. The two fighters actually fighting thought they were very reasonable. Why don't you? What's unreasonable about him getting paid if the guy the UFC forced on him didn't make weight?

i said it already, what TJ thinks is irrelevant. the ufc put tj in front of Johnson and Johnson said no, therefore he is a duck and a joke of a champion. the guy he ended up fighting repeatedly missed weight

Back