Mighty Mouse With Perverted Smile Next To Paige VanZant

Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes one to know one

<{jackyeah}>

And the other guy, who's actually looking at vZ, isn't perverted simply because he's not smiling?
I think you're reading too much into this shot.

Such a thing would never occur on Sherdog.

at his size, he always gets the best upskirt views ........

He's actually looking past Paige. On the floor, out of the shot...
5c57dbbbeb378cb2d9d8aacb3f670cdf--flower-petals-the-flowers.jpg

7/10

flyweight-champion-demetrious-mighty-mouse-johnson-poses-with-his-picture-id451778138

mm's wife

vs.

pvz

sYQdPdyu_400x400.jpg

With his height, he's seeing right below the dress, so can't really blame him for that perv look

To be fair, PVZ looked really sweet there

<GOT2>

Pretty much how most black guys react near a white woman.

Hahaha another bitter racist cuck whose wife is probably getting drilled by Ngannou as we speak.

Stay salty my dude, cheers
giphy.gif

Edit: Wow, QuitYourCrying's post history is quite interesting:

- Sh*ts on black fighters almost exclusively

- Sh*ts on and denegrates interracial couples

- Sh*ts on and denegrates muliculturalism

- Talks about how Arabs and immigrants are "destroying Europe"

- And OH WOW SHOCKER...........LOVES TRUMP!

This bitter Piece of sh*t is the exact reason why so many opinions are suspect when talking about fighter preferences, and why so many idiots get triggered when Tyron starts talking.

Too many f*cktards like this guy, and how weird is it that Sherdog allows this kind of blatant racism.....

"BUT LET ME GUESS, THIS CUCK"S POSTS ARE ALL JUST COINCIDENCE, AND I'M JUST RACEBAITING, RIGHT BRO?????"

Last edited:
Hahaha another bitter racist cuck...

You wouldn't be so bumhurt if it wasn't true, my brother.

I live in a very mixed area and the way most of you dudes act around white girls is hilarious. You can't help yourselves.

Last week, I saw an old black dude sneak up behind a blonde and started sniffing her hair at a bus stop 2 blocks from my house. LOL.

PVZ literally dwarfs DJ and I still have people who try to argue that a normal sized man wouldn't obliterate DJ in less than a minute. Lol!

You wouldn't be so bumhurt if it wasn't true, my brother.

I live in a very mixed area and the way most of you dudes act around white girls is hilarious. You can't help yourselves.

Last week, I saw an old black dude sneak up behind a blonde and started sniffing her hair at a bus stop 2 blocks from my house. LOL.

You dudes? You know for sure that I'm black? Or maybe I can see things objectively, and don't judge a person by how much pigment they have in their skin?

This is gonna blow your simple little mind but are you ready:

1. There are good and bad black people

2. There are good and bad white people

CRAZY RIGHT???

I love guys like you.....stay bitter in your depressing shitty little world. Remember that MM is a famous fighter making all kinds of money, and taking care of his family.

Meanwhile you are just another bitter pathetic little anonymous sherdog poster working your shitty little 9 -5, who's going to live and die in complete and utter obscurity.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
You dudes? You know for sure that I'm black? Or maybe I can see things objectively, and don't judge a person by how much pigment they have in their skin?

I love guys like you.....stay bitter in your depressing shitty little world. Remember that MM is a famous fighter making all kinds of money, and taking care of his family.

Meanwhile you are just another bitter pathetic little anonymous sherdog poster working your shitty little 9 -5, who's going to live and die in complete and utter obscurity.
giphy.gif

It's not that far fetched. My fiance's brothers and cousins all go batshit when they see white women.lol

Personally...I feel like they are taking a step down...But I'm biased in my dark lady love I guess.<CerseiPlotting>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back