Mike Jackson--I am going knock CM Punk out stiff (New Podcast)

AdamHunter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hope all is well. Here is the New MMA Roasted Podcast. We had Jessy Jess, Carla Esparza and Mike Jackson call in. Hope you enjoy the show.
Adam Hunter

2 Rounds of ass kicking and then a RD 3 KO would be a blessing from <{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Seriously does CM have any chance at all? What are the odds? I want to bet Jackson but it may be too much of a shit show to even mess with.

Seriously does CM have any chance at all? What are the odds? I want to bet Jackson but it may be too much of a shit show to even mess with.
CM has
tenor.gif

I would love nothing more than to see Phil handed another embarrassing loss...
punk_mv5nirejtqt01pihbmz5tutrt.jpg

why didnt the UFC go after a WWE guy who could actually win some fights?

this guy brings nothing to the table if he wins or loses. it's fit for a king of the cage card not the ufc

why didnt the UFC go after a WWE guy who could actually win some fights?

Yeah when I think wwe/mma crossover I'm kinda expecting some sort of jacked heavy weight that at least looks athletic.

Yo that's b.s..

Can't believe he is talking shit on Punk. Punk tried and lost but hes not giving up. Jackson is an ass. I now have emotional investment in this fight. War Punk

i could knock cm punk out stiff too

where's my contract

I hope Punk KO's Mike Jackson and moonwalks all over him.

Cm punk loses to a lot of
Sherdoggers. I've never seen Jackson fight. Does he have any background in boxing or anything? Wrestling? If so I'm picking him

he fucking better i'll be pissed if he goes for an early take down 5 seconds into the match like a bitch

Is there a knock out that is not stiff ? When you’re out your body does what it does.

I don’t really give a fuck. But I’d like to see Brooks win.

Hope all is well. Here is the New MMA Roasted Podcast. We had Jessy Jess, Carla Esparza and Mike Jackson call in. Hope you enjoy the show.
Adam Hunter

I think cm punk will do fine..these guys are the same in the sense they both lost to Mickey...so really none of them should be talking shit lol..id like to see cm punk win then beat another unknown then rematch mickey win that and retire perfect mma career goals for him ...he'll never be a champ at his age but avenging that loss would be just as good

If there are smelling salts and a stretcher then this fight might actually be worth watching.

Cm punk loses to a lot of
Sherdoggers. I've never seen Jackson fight. Does he have any background in boxing or anything? Wrestling? If so I'm picking him

He has some kickboxing bouts against underwhelming regional mma competition and managed not to get stiffened, but Punk looks like he isnt good at anything, how is he gonna win? At least Jackson can strike.

Back