Social Mike Lindell is broke. His lawyers resign en masse cause he owes them millions

But the election was stolen. Remember the 3AM mail drop offs. The real question is he going back to the glass dick?

- I genuinely feel sorry for Mike even though I do not believe his voter fraud claims. Cause the dude went through a rough patch then managed to become successful, but the past drug abuse obviously did some damage to him. Sad seeing him throw it all away to support Trump.

I think unlike the others around Trump, and Trump himself, Lindell really believes the election was stolen. He trashed his company and tens, if not hundreds, of millions of personal wealth by supporting Trump. The least Trump could do is pay his attorney fees.

Lawyers bail on MyPillow’s Michael Lindell, saying he owes millions in fees
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/...illows-michael-lindell-owes-millions-00120174

---
Lindell on Thursday praised his lawyers as "brave and courageous" and said he would gladly keep paying them, if he wasn't broke.

"We've lost everything, every dime," he told NBC News in a phone interview. "All of it is gone."

Lindell said his company has faced financial challenges amid the lawsuits and sustained bad publicity, to the point that he can no longer take out any loans.

"They took away my borrowing because of all you guys in the media," Lindell said, adding that he'd been "canceled" over his comments on the 2020 election.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...mike-lindell-owes-millions-dollars-rcna119058

--
Of all the people involved in this stolen election saga, Lindell seems like the one to become suicidal cause of his past history of hard drug abuse

Don't feel sorry for him. He let a bunch of religious nut bags convince him that he needed to save the US by being instrumental in undoing democracy. He wilfully poured his entire fortune into this even when it became obvious it was nonsense.

F*ck him, and his stupid @ss pillows.

Don't feel sorry for him. He let a bunch of religious nut bags convince him that he needed to save the US by being instrumental in undoing democracy. He wilfully poured his entire fortune into this even when it became obvious it was nonsense.

I still feel sad for the employees who lost their jobs because their boss went crazy and wanted to be loved by Trump.

I also miss the weird crackhead Mike ads we had on Judge Judy.

To be fair, I honestly believe the pillow dude is just mentally handicapped. He seems like the only one of these rich ducks that actually believe this shit. I think he legitimately needs some help.

I don't think he's a bad guy, might be wrong, but he just seems like he's short bus material.

I can't imagine being happy and celebrating someone getting ruined, even people who admit in their post they believe he was taken advantage of. Easy to see the quality of folks when reading these type of threads.

I can't imagine being happy and celebrating someone getting ruined, even people who admit in their post they believe he was taken advantage of. Easy to see the quality of folks when reading these type of threads.
He did it to himself. What happened to "the party of personal responsibility"?

He did it to himself. What happened to "the party of personal responsibility"?
That doesn't matter. Finding joy is a persons destruction, who has done you or no one else harm , is the mark of of a sociopath. A piece of shit, in other words. Frankly, I'm not surprised one bit at the people who fit the bill in this thread.

That doesn't matter. Finding joy is a persons destruction, who has done you or no one else harm , is the mark of of a sociopath. A piece of shit, in other words. Frankly, I'm not surprised one bit at the people who fit the bill in this thread.

who's the piece of shit? looks to me like the lumpy pillow guy was trying to do his country and its democracy harm with all of the election fraud lies and fairy tales that he fed the maga trash. he was still herping them out there to the army of mentally deranged trump toddlers even long after they beat up a bunch of cops with their blue lives matter flags and then got hauled off to jail just to own the libs.

perhaps he shouldn't be out there writing checks that his ass cant cash. mike screwed mike. now you get out back out there and you go find that election fraud fairy of yours. the kraken ain't gonna release itself!

Last edited:

xZvaYS0.jpeg

remind us again just who made that 5 million dollar challenge.

I still have no idea how some guy who owned a pillow company got so wrapped up in thinking he had bona fide proof of election data

Some weird hero complex he accrued? Like even if that existed, how did he think he’d be the one in possession of those jump drives and not some not even on the CIA’s record books spook?

Back