Mike Perry’s girl chefing hard!!

I guess no one's ever cooked for him before, to be bragging about some basic ass shit lol.
Almost every woman i dated couldn't cook. My wife can't cook for shit either. I am a chef though, so i guess i have high expectations on food. Still, that food in the vid was decent, prolly better then what my wife can cook.

That's nothin, look what I made:

hot_floppy_noodle_sandwich.jpg

Holy sheep shit...

Is that a Roman Noodle sandwich???

I thought we were the only ones....

Who the hell makes plain pasta with no sauce on it?

was she born in a fucking trailer park?

That's nothin, look what I made:

hot_floppy_noodle_sandwich.jpg
come back to me when you have perfected the toast sandwich

.jpg

(and yes, a toast sandwich is a thing - its a piece of buttered toast, inside two slices of bread)

AE919A80-BE9C-4315-A16A-7D0F84C7CC44.jpeg

GOAT COUPLE

WOOD WOOD WOOD

I would love a woman like that. I don’t know if she bitches and talks too much about unimportant shit but on the surface she seems like a keeper 100%

She's such a good cook you can almost look past the horseface.

Something wrong with your rating system bro

The average woman is a 5

Her body alone makes her a 6 minimum bro and she cleans up pretty nice

us4wW3y.jpg

Dude...

Don’t even try... I’ve gone back and forth with bro’s that say this kinda shit...

They end up calling you a White Knight bc you don’t act like some douche that “only nails 10’s bro”...

I’m not sure where this false bravado comes from.. pretending like decent looking/good looking/overall attractive looking women, aren’t... Or that they have such high standards for women, that she’s clearly not even a “5”... And everyone’s
Going to be so impressed with them or something...

Maybe it’s a self esteem thing... Like they think it makes them look like extreme alpha male types..?? Like all us normal guys are going to be so blown away and impressed that he’s got standards so high... he must just clean up with the women... Or is dating just an absolute 10 spot...

I don’t know man... It’s a strange thing... Don’t understand it... Not worth trying..

Perry looks like a sweetheart, to be honest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back