Mike Perry denied Alex Reyes handshake! (GIF)

That's kind of his thing isn't it? He did the same thing to Alan Joubain just before he lost to him. Truth be told, I think he should've been a bit more gracious to the guy. If it weren't for him he wouldn't be getting a paycheck tonight. ;)

In a few hours a sacrificial lamb will be sacrificed for the Platinium Nation

#JustBleedGodBless
I just wish it was Alan Jouban

4KewqP7.jpg

His tough guy schtick will wear thin once he loses to a couple more journeymen

Gawddamn!!

He puts apex in 'apex predator'.

He showed hespect. Now it's time to go to work.

Mike Perry might be my favorite fighter in the UFC right now. I am wiping a tear from my eye.

Love Conor and Chris Weidman to death, but they listen to cRap music.

There is only one apocalyptic Roman warrior and his name is Alessio...
tatuaggi-alessiosakara.jpeg

beard, dog on his left arm, and disproportionately small nipples.

makes me miss my baby mama.

if you read this baby mama, pm me!!

Bro, the trains been derailed a while ago, by a male model/part time fighter. It's not funny anymore.

if its been derailed, why are there so fuckin many of us??

perry bless.

Hey why is he being a dick to a guy who took the fight on super short notice? He did Perry a solid.
He showed him respect when the fight was announced and during the open workouts, plus he will give him respect after he's KO'd him, but at the weigh-ins Mike promises victory each and every time, and he took Alex's soul by rejecting the handshake then looking down at his outreached hand with total disdain.

You also have to consider that Alex Reyes feels he will beat Mike Perry even on 3 days notice :cool:

Perry should have brought him some sort of giftbasket at the weigh ins for saving his $14k paycheck.

Why shake the hand of the guy you might kill... #FEEDHIMSOULS !!!

if its been derailed, why are there so fuckin many of us??

perry bless.
It's called being a delusional fanboy, you won't allow a silly thing like fact fuck up your fantasy.
<Y2JSmirk>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back