Media Mike Perry in a bar fight

• Thread starter Sambochampion163
  • Start date
Boomer should've known better

where is the old guy that absorbed Conors shots? He would of slipped that sloppy overhand for sure.. or tanked it like he did to Conor....

On a serious note, Jesus Christ, if i was that girl id be gone its a domestic violence incident waiting to happen... either that or he has to eliminate alcohol... im not even sure he was drunk tbh... if he wasn't drunk you gotta leave this guy hes clearly got issues if he is drunk, at least there is an excuse a shitty one but an excuse.

Dont know why the old guy decided to put his hands on him, even though that reaction doesnt condone that type of response, but that was a dumb decision in de-escalation.

Because both guys are at fault bro. The old gentleman continued to push Mike Perry's buttons in the video and then thought it was a good idea to move forward towards Perry.
No that's not what happened. He didn't 'move forward' towards Perry he physically assaulted him, pretty clear cut evidence it was self defense if Perry wasn't the one initiating contact and he was leaving.

He's an idiot, but what is he supposed to do when someone literally goes for his throat? Stand there and smile?

At least he floored the old guy he hit, unlike some.

You can say whatever u want to someone they dont have to try and attack u...

As soon as he started reaching and fighting first against perry ...he was in legal terms assaulting perry and perry defended himself with one shot and stopped as soon as the threat was over..

Textbook self defense case

Nope. Definitely not with a pro fighter

He's going to be fucked.

That fat old guy was no threat to him. He shoulda just walked away. Why even risk charges?

Reactions: TCE
This sort of behavior from this particular guy is zero surprise.

but for the hell of it:

giphy.webp

We haven't seen any footage of what happened before tho so nobody can say for sure. They said he had hit some customer before that and Mike said he only did it because said customer did something to him first.

Where do you people come from :D
The girl says he was touched because the other guy was trying to calm him down because he was hitting his cousin. Defend Perry as much as you wan't he will pay for his bullshit and was in the wrong. He is an MMA fighter and should carry himself way better than a street thug and go walking around hitting people and calling them nigg***.

Sub 85 IQ is above average for Blacks and Hispanics. Just pointing out facts.
oh my.........

I'll pray for your account

That old man needs to learn that you never try to fight a man who has sad he has physique on everyone except maybe Francis Ngganou.

umm,...................................what?

That fat old guy was no threat to him. He shoulda just walked away. Why even risk charges?

he did walk away. the fat dude followed him, then instigated more fighting, then literally tried to fight him.

This is exactly how I would expect Mike Perry to act. But the old guy mocked and ran at him. Also he wasn't that old.

That guy picked the wrong one and the wrong ti.e to be tough. He charged an MMA fighter head first. So dumb.

Looks like he was defending himself when the fat piece of shit attacked him.

Sure he was running his mouth, bit he didn't attack anyone until he was attacked.

We have a pandemic killing old people and massive civil unrest over racial tensions and Mike Perry decides to cold clock an old guy and scream the N word.

Looks like self defense to.me...

Old guy rushed him ..trying to push and grab him..mike responded

Mike wasn't the first to move there...

Shouldn't be hitting older folk but u shoudknt be trying to grab a guy like mike Perry either lol

You're from ON not 'murica, raise your game. So... unwarranted response is ok because somebody did something they shouldn't? I will dumb it down for you...

Everybody looks good when responding under optimal conditions. The real skill is responding well during adversity. See the cop slap video.

Back