Mike Perry is Hilarious

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Luke said he's not dumb so he's been growing and Mike says you're 6'2 or something like that you haven't gotten taller since then lol. It's hard to tell if Mike is just so dumb it's hilarious or if he actually knows what he's doing.

The most unintentionally hilarious fighter is Carl Froch change my mind.

Luke said he's not dumb so he's been growing and Mike says you're 6'2 or something like that you haven't gotten taller since then lol. It's hard to tell if Mike is just so dumb it's hilarious or if he actually knows what he's doing.
Does anyone know how BKFC's subscription works? Once you sign up, are past PPVs free to view, or do you still need to purchase them? Also, can I watch the events on their website from my desktop computer? Is there an option to make it full screen? I really want to see tonight's event, but I don't want to sign up, then get burned.

Does anyone know how BKFC's subscription works? Once you sign up, are past PPVs free to view, or do you still need to purchase them? Also, can I watch the events on their website from my desktop computer? Is there an option to make it full screen? I really want to see tonight's event, but I don't want to sign up, then get burned.
I got drunk and bough fight circus which was totally worth the 10 bucks. To your question it's like ESPN+. You need to sub to order the PPV, so yes. You need to buy the PPV then you can rewatch them. None of the events become free though as far as I know. I just checked and Perry vs MVP is 8 bucks so I think they reduce the cost if it's old.

I got drunk and bough fight circus which was totally worth the 10 bucks. To your question it's like ESPN+. You need to sub to order the PPV, so yes. You need to buy the PPV then you can rewatch them. None of the events become free though as far as I know. I just checked and Perry vs MVP is 8 bucks so I think they reduce the cost if it's old.
Thank you very much for getting back to me! This crap is confusing. I miss the good ol' days. lol

Thank you very much for getting back to me! This crap is confusing. I miss the good ol' days. lol
I wouldn't recommend it lol. Their site is a little sketch. The sub is autorenew which is standard but to cancel they make it confusing on purpose. Also they have a weird media player that you either watch on a tiny screen or full screen which bothers me.

I wouldn't recommend it lol. Their site is a little sketch. The sub is autorenew which is standard but to cancel they make it confusing on purpose. Also they have a weird media player that you either watch on a tiny screen or full screen which bothers me.
Weak. How about Fite+? Are you familiar with their site?

Perry explained the "growing" logic at physical height only. Scary thing is no other growth was even considered. Funny to me, but couldn't care less.

Platinum brings the pain Every Time.
His opponents Will Always Get Hurt.
Getting hurt BADLY hasn't stopped him in BKFC.
Luke will be his next victim, win or lose.

Last edited:
If anyone is wondering why Mike has a belt

It was bought.
Just like all them other belts that get made by them.
What do you think?
They made the fucking belt.
Mike bought the fucking belt.
They get the belt made

I’m conflicted on Mike Perry, tbh. On the one hand, he is a naturally funny and charismatic guy, and he’s usually in very exciting fights. On the other hand, he’s also a genuine menace in society, and there’s a strong possibility he’ll cause serious damage to people one day. I just hope his handlers are better than his enablers.

Weak. How about Fite+? Are you familiar with their site?
That's the site I'm talking about. Also I just realized you can't rewatch your purchases unless your remain subbed. They offer no free contend aside from prelims. I'd recommend Fight Pass if you are going to have a combat sport purchase or ESPN+ is pretty good. On Fite + you can see a random event with people no one knows for PPV $20. Fight circus is the only thing worth it IMO. You need the sub but their events are dirt cheap and entertaining as long as you're comfortable with desperate people fighting and doing crazy things for 500 bucks. I got to see a 6'5 crappy HW fight 5 tiny people from the Philippians for a suitcase of money.

That's the site I'm talking about. Also I just realized you can't rewatch your purchases unless your remain subbed. They offer no free contend aside from prelims. I'd recommend Fight Pass if you are going to have a combat sport purchase or ESPN+ is pretty good. On Fite + you can see a random event with people no one knows for PPV $20. Fight circus is the only thing worth it IMO. You need the sub but their events are dirt cheap and entertaining as long as you're comfortable with desperate people fighting and doing crazy things for 500 bucks. I got to see a 6'5 crappy HW fight 5 tiny people from the Philippians for a suitcase of money.
Good Lord! I might need to check out Fight Circus. I do really want to see tonight's BKFC event, though. I think I'll sign up for the one-month subscription and order the PPV, then cancel the subscription right away. I did an internet search to see how to cancel it, and the process seems pretty stright forward. I can also zoom my screen in, so it's not quite full screen, but somewhere in the middle.

Back