Media Mike Perry Threatens 'Piece of Dookie Sh*t' Colby Covington

Guard

Be Real
@Green
Reaction score

giphy.gif

Platinum vs Colbington slug fest for 3 rounds. Make it happen Sean!

Colby would destroy him and humiliate him

I think Colby mauls PMP, unless Colby is retarded enough to stand and bang.

Till wouldn't be so bad, he needs an easy win.

Lol Colby would beat Perry easily.

Colby seems to be racist against black people, so it's only natural he'd collide with Platinum Mike Perry.

Kills me to say this because i am not a fan but realistically Colby will destroy Perry in my opion

<{clintugh}>

Last edited:
If Colby loses to Usman this would be a good rebound fight for him.

Let's be real. Colby would wrestle hump Mike the whole fight.

Somebody needs to tell Perry that he isn't a great fighter. Acting tough doesn't equal great fighter.
come on now lets be fair here

we can all agree hes not the best fighter but to claim "acting tough" is a bit of a sherdogger thing to type lol.

guaranteed hes tough..

I hate Colby as much as the next guy but he would probably beat Perry. Colby's an idiot but his fight IQ is better than his IQ in general so he'll just take Perry down for three round to win the decision.

That sounds like the early onset of CTE kicking in.. Ooof

Somebody needs to tell Perry that he isn't a great fighter. Acting tough doesn't equal great fighter.
Great fighter, helluva fighter, not that great of a martial artist, but getting better all the time.

I don't think anyone needs to tell him this. Perry is noticeably improving as a fighter, so he's got enough humility to work at getting better. I don't think his ceiling is very high, but he's aggressive and fun. I get why people like him. Also, not sure what you mean by acting tough; doesn't seem an act to me.

Perry vs. Covington, who do you root for? To me they both got a screw loose and I would like to see both get destroyed! Should be entertaining though, especially the pre-fight hype.?1?

come on now lets be fair here

we can all agree hes not the best fighter but to claim "acting tough" is a bit of a sherdogger thing to type lol.

guaranteed hes tough..
It came out wrong. He's a very tough guy, very aggressive. Technically he's not very good anywhere. Reminds me of the guy on TUF who got his teeth knocked out (Frank Lester). He's a much better version of Lester.

Back