Mike Swick wants Matt Hughes

I'm so sick of this shit...

It's "I'm your huckleberry," not "I'll be your huckleberry." I've seen this same shit posted from fighters a bunch of times. Get the line right you hacks.

Great performances by both Michael Biehn and Val Kilmer.

It's "I'm your huckleberry," not "I'll be your huckleberry." I've seen this same shit posted from fighters a bunch of times. Get the line right you hacks.

actually it's likely that it was originally
"I'll be your huckle bearer"

And the money fight trends continue...

a few years late but I'll still watch.

I mean, I really like Swick (bought one of his shirts back in 07) but he really struggles against strong wrestlers... not sure this would be a great fight for him.

It's always kinda sad when a washed up fighter calls out an even more washed up fighter.

Can we just touch upon how awesome this movie is and was and will always be. Kilmer was nothing short of brilliant as Doc Holiday. Love this scene man. And Heat too, if you haven't seen Heat with De Niro and Pacino you absolutely must.

they both need to stay away from mma

Swick's chin, and especially his legs, won't hold up if K-1 Hughes shows up. And Swick isn't taking Hughes down.

Isn't modern day Mike Swick some super uber muscular 265 lb'er?

Nice of Mike to protect brother Royce like that.

I could see Royce doing grappling matchez... but getting smacked in the face at 50 yrs old seemz completely un-necessary.

Back