Mike Tyson opponent to be named this week. (Pro Wrestling Video added)

Are you interested in watching Mike Tyson one more time in the ring?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, I selfishly want to see him.

But fighting at 53 scares me. How old can you be before you're risking a heart attack, stroke, etc. from getting hit? At some point, you're old enough that those 1 in a billion freak accidents become not so rare. And I don't think medicals, if you have no health problems, would show how risky age makes you.

Iron Mike opponent to be named this week and contract signed. -Per ESPN. "You will be surprised by the name". - Tyson

So right now we have Tito Ortiz, Chuck, Arlovski as the MMA legends names being thrown out there.... Holyfield and some decent boxing legend names also being mentioned... Not going to lie, a few months without boxing I could go for some action... and now Tyson returning, shoot, doesn't even look like he has lost anything if you watch his shadow boxing by the pool or pad work. Some old timer is about to get bodied.
Nice UFC Discussion question

Whatever he does, I hope it is on his terms. I’ve really liked him the past 10 or so years. I hope he’s happy

It's...
tumblr_maxvhz6fHj1rr8wbto1_500.gif

I remember back in early 2000 when K-1 was in full swing there were serious talks about Tyson doing an exhibition boxing match, rumors were Tyson was still battling inner demons and turned away millions

*** All the money "He" will make is going to charity.... Respect.

This is all Per ESPN and Max... happened to catch the SportsCenter segment when I got off this afternoon...

Its going to be Wanderlei Silva in Bare Knuckle in Florida, the PPV will be 59.99 and they will sell at least 750,000 buys.

Supposedly, it's already signed and it's the My Pillow guy.

Lol, imagine Tyson vs. Conor
<{anton}>

Embarassing for these guys in their 30’s asking for a fight with Tyson...what Arlovski has in it?
Beating up on a old man?
You gonna walk around and talk how you beat Mike Tyson?
Thats some weak shit right there...
If its a bareknuckle fight or boxing fight with Arlovski it wouldnt be bad. Tyson should take it even at his age I think

Not interested in seeing Mike Tyson in the ring one more time. I would hate for him to bring a lot of the shenanigans and drama he used to and ruin the name he has made for himself in today's age. People forget the circus that seemed to follow Mike in to the boxing ring.

i rather see him in bare knuckle. and I hope its trilogy against evander holyfield.

Well Even if it's Holyfield it's just 2 old washed up boxers going a few rounds.. They'd go hard but it would fine.. Who's chin is worse I guess?

I hope its bare knuckle. but boxing is fine as well.

Back