International Milei's Neoliberal "Shock Therapy" is Devastating Argentina

How did you get your degree without ever having a job or leaving your moms basement? Serious question.

You ever heard of scholarships? Student aid? Dorms? I mean, just kinda blindly tossing ideas at the wall here...

Bro - in a thread where the source of the OP is foreign policy, a highly respected magazine, you responded to me with a fucking tweet as your source.

When I called you out on it, you were too embarrassed to even reply. Lmaooo.

Do you have any other breaking news from "reaganite republican"? Maybe "based stick man groyper " on twitter has some hot takes you wanna share in here??
Dude, he just wants attention. Put him on ignore.

Bro - in a thread where the source of the OP is foreign policy, a highly respected magazine, you responded to me with a fucking tweet as your source.

When I called you out on it, you were too embarrassed to even reply. Lmaooo.

Do you have any other breaking news from "reaganite republican"? Maybe "based stick man groyper " on twitter has some hot takes you wanna share in here??

Fuck off... I posted two more articles. One from Reuters.

And the financial post shows Argentina was even worse than my first post.

And lol at you getting bodied by basically everyone left and right in your shit thread

[<diva2]

That proves me right, and that's without even including the even bigger spike in 2022.
The average price (adjusted for inflation) was $2.92 (2017), $3.08 (2018) and $3.24 (2019).

Biden took office in Jan of 2021. That year the average (adjusted for inflation) was $3.44. Not a huge jump from $3.24 (2018) to $3.44

The average price (adjusted for inflation) was $2.92 (2017), $3.08 (2018) and $3.24 (2019).

Biden took office in Jan of 2021. That year the average (adjusted for inflation) was $3.44. Not a huge jump from $3.24 (2018) to $3.44
Not to mention that there is minimal connection between gas prices and what presidents do. If you credit Trump for the low prices of the pandemic era, that means you have to blame him for the cratered demand (and extremely high unemployment) that caused it. But those guys are never consistent about that. Same on the other side with Biden. If inflation is a result of him, the extremely fast economic growth that caused the inflation also logically has to be because of him. Realistically, it might make more sense to credit/blame him with *excess* growth and inflation compared to other countries, except that there isn't excess inflation (and there is excess growth).

[<diva2]

Energy prices directly contribute to inflation, so not sure that "adjusting" for the fact that everything else is way more expensive under Biden too is the best excuse.

And you are correct, and seem to agree with me that it was not much more expensive when Biden took office than it was throughout Trump's term. It hit a ramp as soon as Biden took office from $2.33 when he took office, to $3.30 by the end of that year, to almost $5 halfway through the next year.

[<diva2]

Energy prices directly contribute to inflation, so not sure that "adjusting" for the fact that everything else is way more expensive under Biden too is the best excuse.

And you are correct, and seem to agree with me that it was not much more expensive when Biden took office than it was throughout Trump's term. It hit a ramp as soon as Biden took office from $2.33 when he took office, to $3.30 by the end of that year, to almost $5 halfway through the next year.

Fuel cost is a factor in inflation and inflation is a factor in fuel costs. It's kind of a positive feedback look.

Inflation isn't an America only thing, the whole world experienced a sharp rise in inflation after the world got back to business in 2021. Russia's invasion of Ukraine also sent fuel prices up, along with some grain prices because both Russia and Ukraine are major wheat exporters.

Back