Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

They need to bring back old school firing squads. We're not executing these treasonous bastards as we should.

Man, that guy just threw away his entire life. Being in intel, he was a shoo-in for one of the alphabet agencies after he got out.

What a waste.

I did basic training (4 months) but didn't carry on.

Last edited:
The last living survivor of the USS Arizona battleship that exploded and sank during the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor has died. Lou Conter was 102. 🙏🏻🕊️

li4ksZYGn7a4BY4vdN1yP_34x4rKV4_4543bQWxsnu7aG0bZWwy23YeZdzDTTDEfg8GuruwUFcMjww=s1080-rw-nd-v1

The legend is that the oil will stop bleeding from the Arizona when the last sailor from the ship has passed. :(

R.I.P.

The last living survivor of the USS Arizona battleship that exploded and sank during the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor has died. Lou Conter was 102. 🙏🏻🕊️

li4ksZYGn7a4BY4vdN1yP_34x4rKV4_4543bQWxsnu7aG0bZWwy23YeZdzDTTDEfg8GuruwUFcMjww=s1080-rw-nd-v1

The legend is that the oil will stop bleeding from the Arizona when the last sailor from the ship has passed. :(

R.I.P.

"Today we are here to say
'Shipmate... the watch stands relieved
Relieved by those You have trained ,Guided, and Led
Shipmate you stand relieved.. we have the watch..."

"Boatswain..Standby to pipe the side...Shipmate's going Ashore.."

::salutes with left hand::

Last edited:
@heavyarms21 Apparently that recruit who died during the final PFT last year had asthma. I wonder how MHS Genesis missed that?
Also do you know CWO3 Yarbrough? He posts on r/USMC all the time and seems like a cool dude.

@heavyarms21 Apparently that recruit who died during the final PFT last year had asthma. I wonder how MHS Genesis missed that?
Also do you know CWO3 Yarbrough? He posts on r/USMC all the time and seems like a cool dude.

Yeah my Buddy who is a 1stSgt, leaked all of that because that kid was actually related to him .

Yeah Yarbrough is a cool dude he's been on PI for a while , I'm not on PI anymore I'm at the MCAS now.

Yeah my Buddy who is a 1stSgt, leaked all of that because that kid was actually related to him .

Yeah Yarbrough is a cool dude he's been on PI for a while , I'm not on PI anymore I'm at the MCAS now.
But how did Genesis miss him having asthma?

Genesis is garbage, unless the kid actually goes to medical and complains of an issue they can't look at his medical history.
I've read the opposite, Genesis is way too thorough. Like they'll find out now if a potential recruit was prescribed Ritalin when they were 5 or 6 years old. That it's a lot harder to hide stuff now at MEPS.

I've read the opposite, Genesis is way too thorough. Like they'll find out now if a potential recruit was prescribed Ritalin when they were 5 or 6 years old. That it's a lot harder to hide stuff now at MEPS.

Yeah bullshit, more and more retards are slipping through the cracks

No fucking way...and of course scrambled eggs...
So probably the CO of the ship. I wonder if the GM (Gunner's Mate) sailors set the gun up like that on purpose to fuck with him? Either way I imagine the past 24 hours have not been fun for them.

So probably the CO of the ship. I wonder if the GM (Gunner's Mate) sailors set the gun up like that on purpose to fuck with him? Either way I imagine the past 24 hours have not been fun for them.

I wonder if the skipper was in on the joke and played along ("alright fuckers ill still hit the target"). Then later some JO was looking for action shots to send up, found that on the ships online photo album and sent it up with nobody catching it.

Another theory I saw was USNs social media folks shooped in the scope to make it look "cooler" in the worst way possible.

Or yes, Navy really is that dumb.

Last edited:
I wonder if the skipper was in on the joke and played along ("alright fuckers ill still hit the target"). Then later some JO was looking for action shots to send up, found that on the ships online photo album and sent it up with nobody catching it.

Another theory I saw was USNs social media folks shooped in the scope to make it look "cooler" in the worst way possible.

Or yes, Navy really is that dumb.
Awhile back they posted a pic of a sailor working on an engine on a ship and somehow missed the "I EAT ASS" written on his gloves. <lmao>

It's crazy to me that anyone would volunteer to be on a sub. I'd probably snap after 3 or 4 days.

Back