Mini Octagon

Been visiting Sherdog for over 20 years and never posted anything until today. I used to listen to SRN all the time and am still hoping Jeff Sherwood ends up on the JRE one of these days. Shout out to Sherdog in the first video and on the second octagon mirror canvas.

I wanted to make a mini UFC Octagon. As a prototype, I made one to give as a gift so I thought of the fighter who would appreciate it the most. Couldn't think of anyone better than Roxanne Modafferi.

I made a second version making a few updates to the process.

Edit: I forgot to mention, in case you don't want click to watch the videos, they light up too!

View attachment 1042206
View attachment 1042207

That second one is much better, super sweet. Make a Sherdog one next depicting me knocking out Dreyga while he's dressed in booty shorts.

Clicked the thread expecting something dumb, but those are actually pretty neat

I could see some superfan of a fighter buying one for sure. Make a Connor or Masvidal one and there's a chance it could go viral

But the Great Likepocalypse of 2020 wiped the slate clean for everyone. We lost a fair few Sherbros to rage quitting that day. A dark time in Sherdog history.
<mma1>
I lost at least 3 hundred likes. The struggle is real.

If anything Id like to see a double wide octagon! With Plexiglass and inclined edges for easy standups!

Some Kittens would work well in your mini octagon, just like these kittens playing Royal Rumble in the WWF ring, first one to get pushed over the top rope loses. If there is a cage door on your octagon then first kitten to push the other through the cage door wins (Emmanuel Yarborough vs Keith Hackney style)

catfight-cats.gif

That second one is much better, super sweet. Make a Sherdog one next depicting me knocking out Dreyga while he's dressed in booty shorts.
Second one is definitely more detailed. The second video was also a lot more work, I had to try to remember what fight each image was from and then try to sync up to each video. Although the Hendo one was obvious.

Screenshot 2024-05-06 095222.jpg

Fam. Real talk.

UFC should hire you to make ting for old headz who be hanging em up not di only ting cuz cash is king fam but swear down u'll prolly see mandem/gyaldem using it to set di background scene on dem podcast good for you fam for tho 🔥🙏☝️

Clicked the thread expecting something dumb, but those are actually pretty neat

I could see some superfan of a fighter buying one for sure. Make a Connor or Masvidal one and there's a chance it could go viral

I usually make stuff that I would want to hang on my wall, that way if nobody wants to buy it I'm fine with just leaving it up on my wall.

I should make a Connor one, my only fear is Etsy pulling the item due to copyright infringement. Not a Connor hater, just not a big enough fan to have him hanging on my wall.

WWE and Viacom pulled these two items already. Funny, because you see mass produced copyright infringement items all over, I just make one or two items to sell.

Screenshot 2024-05-06 100855.png Screenshot 2024-05-06 100946.jpg

Back