***Minimalism***

Humble brag post imo. Looks nice and homey, reasonably organized too.
Well i said we love it and give us good vibes, never tried to fake we don't like it lol

But is about the opposite of minimalism, when we got the chance to get rid off all un-needed stuff we just chosen to keep it

Example the lights were put there for last Christmas, but we liked the effect (usually we use them when is dark) so when started remove other xmas decorations we prefered keep them

imho for mind is good when a room is keept in a pleasant way, the amount of stuff is not that relevant

That one was my second choice! I also really like the Damascus one for something different.

Do you use the cash strap or the money clip (or both?). I ordered it with both but it came with the cash strap attached and I never bothered to switch it out yet. I might try the money clip for a while to see how I like it.
My wife bought me a cardholder for my driver's license, health card, credit card and a couple of bills

I carry this and my phone

20210529-095500.jpg

20210529-095448.jpg

having recently moved and been surprised at the amount of stuff I had (and having nowhere to put shit) I became quite jealous of a friend of mine who moved at the same time and is a minimalist. I was undergoing weeks of frustration and he basically put his bed together and plugged his refrigerator in lol.

There is indeed something beneficial to minimalism

My mom is a hoarder. I'm a fake minimalist. I used to own a lot of sneakers, but as I moved around a lot, it became a burden.
I toned down all my stuff to as little as I can, it all probably would fit in a minivan. But I could fill my house up with camera and music gear.

Moving to different countries has really helped with minimizing possessions. I’ve been working on digital minimalism as well and trying to reduce screen time and eliminated social media. All a work in progress. Bumping this one as it’s been something I’ve thought about lately

Back