Miocic vs. Ngannou "Getting Closer" To A Deal For UFC 220 in Boston

Bookies have ngannou 8/13 stipe 5/4

Interestingly Betfair are giving 5/6 on the fight to last less than 1.5 rounds which seems like free money

Both are amazing fighters n are trashed on Sherdog nonstop.

But both achieved such great things while being at the top for 3 years.

Shows how great legends like fedor, gsp, aldo, Anderson are for being that good for a decade.
Exactly.
{<redford}

Nice! Hope Stipe uses smart movement with leg kicks, & ducks under for takedowns n stuff. Putting the big man down negates all that KO power.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, now that I realized, it will be on the same fucking day as my brother's wedding.......

well, I got to have my priorities...... tough luck, brother

It's in 6 fucking weeks !

I hope Stipe is already in camp for that.

979.gif

That would be awesome. Same night as DC vs Oezdemir.

Two great title fights
Dc gets sleeped again
Stipe goes zzz too
Not rly good fights

I'm pleasantly suprised. Stipe has been negotiating w/ UFC for awhile.

Awesome.. keep this guys active.

Francis is not fucking around. Stipe is a badass.

People trying to pull the race angle with a ethnic Croat and a Cameroonian.

Not everywhere has a history of recent racial douchebaggery.

The more time has passed from the Reem KO and the more I thought about it rationally Im starting to think Stipe has a very good shot at winning. Stipe is without a doubt the better technical boxer. And lets not forget he has big power as well. Ngannou likely has more power but he swings wild hooks and can be a little sloppy. Stipe is also without a doubt the better wrestler and although Ngannou is probably stronger its probably not by a whole lot. Stipe is also very strong. And I have to think Stipe has better cardio as well, hes proven he can go 5 hard rounds without tiring much. Ngannou with the extra muscle mass I have to think will slow down before Stipe does. Stipe has also started incorporating some nice kicks which I have never seen from Ngannou. Stipe is just much more well rounded.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, now that I realized, it will be on the same fucking day as my brother's wedding.......

well, I got to have my priorities...... tough luck, brother
Any hot bridesmaids?

Rumors with guys that generally always show up usually hold true,but January 20th seems really soon for a huge title fight.I think it's possible they were working on the winner getting the title fight against Stipe on Jan 20th even before the contender fight happened allowing Stipe time to have a full camp which I think is a good possibility.

don't even know her people, they're from another state
I dunno man. Maybe you should go to the wedding to scout the talent. You can always bounce early to watch Ngannou sleep Miocic

Back