like, 'Well, Josh caught me and
couldn't finish me.' Barnett's a great
grappler, but he's not known for
smashing people's limbs off. If I
catch something, and it's close, I put
people in the hospital. How many
bones has Barnett broken? How
many people has he put in the
hospital?" haha, Frank's awesome, more gems in the article http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/4/9...ormier-has-a-false-sense-of-security-plans-to

I like both guys but pulling for Frank in this one.

And people wonder why others have issues with Frank Mir.. bragging about putting people in hospitals..

I wonder how many times he's visited the hospital after getting viciously pulverized. He should know that it isn't a joke.

Will be pulling for DC regardless, should be a good fight.

I don't think his hype is as bad as Reems. The guy can wrestle! But I don't think he's Cain or even JDS level and don't think he ever will be.

I don't think Frank is the guy to end the hype though.

I love Mir talkin shit on Cormier beating down Barnett when in all likelihood Barnett would destroy him at this point in his career if they actually fought.

Grabbing onto something DC just decides to leave out there is about Frank's only chance in this one.

Frank is very skilled fighter, but I just have to go with Dan. I think he has all the tools to put a whooping on Frank.

DC's gonna give him the Big Foot treatment.

I could see DC winning, but I think Mir will win. Or at least I hope he does.

I do think Cormier is a bit overrated, but I don't think Mir will be the one to derail the hype train.

What the hell! Mir is a month or two younger than Cormier

I was gonna say something earlier along the lines of Daniel Cormier being younger, and hungrier. Then I thought to myself what a second, Dan is older then Frank!

He came into the game late, but with that strong of a wrestling pedigree you can make waves.

No one will remember who Frank Mir is after this fight and this smack talk is just that SMACK TALK. Cormier is slightly overrated on this site but he's better than Mir.

Frank Mir is delusional. DC will crush him wherever this fight goes. This will be the perfect fight to set up Franks retirement fight against Stefan Struve where he will lose again and call it quits

Back