MLB Discussion Thread v1: Eat Shift

Status
Not open for further replies.
fn4bptU.png

The outfielder had already released the ball at this point, and the catcher was out of the baseline.
The catcher adjusted to catch an off throw, which is allowed. The umpire ruled the catcher couldn't have fielded the ball without blocking the pathway of the runner, which is legal.
And the ump was over ruled when it was watched in slow motion. He didn't adjust in the baseline to catch the ball, if anything he moved his leg out of the baseline to make the catch. You can see the ball below in the upper left corner, he was blocking the line the entire time, and just started to move it as he was making the catch. Personally, I wouldn't argue it either way. I can see merits for either call, but anyone who calls its "clear " for either out or safe obviously has blinders on.

View media item 35207

I thought they changed it to where the team with the best record in the league got to choose who they wanna play in the first round after what happened last year with the Dodgers/Giants but I guess not.

Funniest thing I've read in a minute:

Marlins coming for that wildcard spot now. CHAMPIONSHIP

We are fucking cursed, holy shit. We forgave him for that dumbass motorcycle accident, that he lied about no less, and now this. The dude has fucked us over multiple times now. It's like Ryan Leaf all over again but amazingly worse. Padres must find a way to void that contract and sign Soto long-term. This contract could end up being one of the worst in sports history. Only 23 and he already fucked up his entire legacy going forward. Dont even know what to say, just ranting.

SD should've voided his contract after the bike wreck like the Braves did to Ron Gant back in the day.

We are fucking cursed, holy shit. We forgave him for that dumbass motorcycle accident, that he lied about no less, and now this. The dude has fucked us over multiple times now. It's like Ryan Leaf all over again but amazingly worse. Padres must find a way to void that contract and sign Soto long-term. This contract could end up being one of the worst in sports history. Only 23 and he already fucked up his entire legacy going forward. Dont even know what to say, just ranting.
If he'd just grow the fuck up they'd be fine. Don't know how many more lessons he needs to learn.

stupid to get caught. tatis needs to hire the same guy in charge of bryce harper and aaron judge's cycles.

Fuck the madres. Roma’l picked the wrong time to jump ship from his other shitty team. Lmao

Know_That_Feel_B_4feddd5e37d85_1024x1024.jpeg

Sorry dude. Crazy someone can be a complete fraud and get paid. This isn't just bad for the Padres but the Sport as a whole. Never thought I'd see the day when Manny is more likeable than Tatis. As a Dodgers fan I'm not even happy. Shit is a stain on the Sport. Dude is gonna get Barry Bonds treatment everywhere now, especially at Dodgers Stadium. 10+ years contracts are ridiculous. Dude might fall off like Braun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back