MLB Playoff Discussion V4: The "6" can't even make it to 6

Can the 6 make it to game 6?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys wanna wait I'll make the new thread at work in the morning

LA used 7 pitchers last night...absolutely pathetic. They should have made Blanton's sorry ass throw until he committed suicide. Now they've got half a dozen weak arms heading into the final two games of the series. At this point they only have 3 arms that can be trusted against the Chubs, so if Kershaw doesn't throw at least 7 innings they lose and if Hill doesn't throw at least 7 innings they lose game 7.

Meanwhile, they've allowed CHI to throw a combined 90 less pitches over the last 2 games so they'll have plenty of fresh arms if Hendricks(whose been rock solid) or Arrieta(a bum who can still give a solid 3-4 innings) struggle early. I don't trust Hill so I think ultimately this series will be lost to the Chubs based solely on the terrible bullpen pitching+management these last two games. Hell, with the way LA's bullpen has ignited the Chubs bats it wouldn't surprise me if CHI racks up 100+ pitches on Kershaw forcing him out in the 5th/6th inning so Dave Roberts dumb ass can throw Blanton back out there to hang another dozen sliders over the plate for yet another 5 run inning.

And even if LA manages to make it out of this series, the fact that they've allowed CHI to whither their pitching staff to shit combined with just one day off until WS game 1 means they'll be fighting tooth and nail to keep relief arms fresh. Add in the fact that Kershaw won't pitch until game 3 of the WS and the Indians have a reliever who just won the ALCS MVP and it's pretty much a wrap.

Rofl at Cleveland fans trying to get Charlie sheen to throw out the first pitch. That would be great.

Nooo. Foster said the relievers won't can it up again.

Wait.

He's a....idiot.

Miller on Dan Patrick now

Lol. Patrick just suggested Sheen may be on a mound of coke and Miller laughed. He's a great interview

Rofl at Cleveland fans trying to get Charlie sheen to throw out the first pitch. That would be great.

That would actually make me cheer for Cleveland. Doubly so, if they got Tom Berenger to catch.

Hope Bartman is at the game tonight.

Really hope Kershaw can pull this out tonight, fuck the Cubs. And yeah I hope Bartman is at the game tonight, he deserves a fckn apology from that trash fanbase. Fucking bottom of the barrell pieces of shit, they ruined his life over a ball Alou wasn't gonna catch anyways

He'll be forgotten about if the Cubs win, just like Bill Buckner was when the Sox won.

Hmmmmmmm at a Jays fan using the term "trash fanbase" tho, hmmmm.

He'll be forgotten about if the Cubs win, just like Bill Buckner was when the Sox won.

Hmmmmmmm at a Jays fan using the term "trash fanbase" tho, hmmmm.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

hm.gif

Go Cubs... Fucking haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back