MLB playoff discussion V5 : Cleveland Rocks

How happy were you to see Toronto fail?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I'm mostly mad at the fact that history will simply just know Maddon as the Cubs WS manager, and not all of his work with the Rays, even though he tried his hardest to blow the series and just jumped shipped over to them for the money and potential glory of an already made core.

In memory of my favorite team ever, I salute the Cubbies!

Jodie Davis
Leon Durham
Ryne Sandberg (GOAT)
Larry Bowa
Ron Cey
Keith Moreland
Ken Dernier
Gary "The Sarge" Matthews

Rick Sutcliffe
Lee Smith

Harry Carey
Steve Stone

This better not hurt Francona's HOF bid. He outmanaged Maddon by a long shot

CwTYR6TXEAQwLJR.jpg:large
Omg hilarious!!!

Hyperventilated to the point of feeling faint, scratched my arms, yelled at the top of my lungs,

Amazing world series game, overshadowed by a questionable game changing rain delay!

Guess I'm mostly mad at the fact that history will simply just know Maddon as the Cubs WS manager, and not all of his work with the Rays, even though he tried his hardest to blow the series and just jumped shipped over to them for the money and potential glory of an already made core.
I will not forget it

Granted the man is good, but he is not Francona.... and his players carried him

The fact that it was the Cubs was the worst part. Now the Indians are known as the team that let their stupid fans have their World Series.

I'm willing to overlook the past two games to be happy for Maddon right now

Holy Shit -- a rain delay AND Gregg Zaun using 4 syllable word during his post game analysis

Maybe God does exist; at least today.

I yelled at the top of my lungs, ran around the living room, jumped up and down, started pacing and scratching my arms and hyperventilated to the point of feeling faint, got shaky and misty eyed, what a feeling. I've been waiting for this since I was three or four years old. I wish Sandberg got one (or Banks, Maddux, Santo, Dawson, Grace, and all the guys I grew up idolizing), but man this is just as sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back