MLB Season thread: You called me a b**** huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Bochy has 4 now. Been to the WS with 3 different teams. He's in elite company. Probably between him and Joe Torre for best Manager of my lifetime. Also the Dodgers were absolute morons for letting Seager go while paying Kershaw and Bauer and all the bums that choked yet again this year.

Lmao they always find a way to disappoint, hopefully the game is good haven’t had a chance to play the beta
Miami is hosting Major 2, I’m gonna mack on all the hot gamer girls that show up.

So a couple things Bochy wins his 4th World Series with his 3rd team , 13 years to the Day we won his World Series managing the Giants when they beat ... the Texas Rangers.

Also , so I guess DeGrom gets a ring too , all 2 - 0 of him, Fuck the Mets.

The Texas Rangers are world champs!

chuck-norris-walker-texas-ranger.gif

Was watching postgame show on FS1 and big ham Ortiz was giving out his "My Dawg" t-shirts on air and telling the guys he only gives them out to certain people. I noticed Nataniel Lowe didn't get one, but a couple of pitchers did and maybe Seager too.

When they had Scherzer at the desk with his young daughter, it looked like she was gonna poke him in the eye a few times. Those kids like to snatch the mic from their daddies.

Did Duran even get one at bat?

A lot of OF's rob HR's, but I noticed Leody often just lets the ball bounce off the wall instead of trying to catch balls near the fence. His hitting sucks too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back