MLB Season V3: Everybody Gets Ejected Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
usa_today_11178324.0.jpg

Owns the D-Bags

Who knew holding on the Ohtani the pitcher would mean he plays again this season.

Raise your hand if you had Khris Davis Becoming the best power hitter in the sport (leads the MLB in HRs over the last 3 years, despite playing half his game in an extreme pitchers park).

hm, dunno.
these A's are looking pretty good.
their pitching is spot on, both starters and the pen.
shitting on the Yanks.

The A’s are the real deal. Pretty brutal that the yanks could get bounced in the WC game with their roster.

no doubt.
would really like to see the A's advance.
Beane, to his credit, made some brilliant mid/late season
signings to bolster their pitching staff and the offense is just
lighting the ball up ffs.

Raise your hand if you had Khris Davis Becoming the best power hitter in the sport (leads the MLB in HRs over the last 3 years, despite playing half his game in an extreme pitchers park).
Im not THAT shocked, hes always had a ton of power. He just has the worst arm Ive ever seen from an outfielder. I legitimately believe I can throw a ball better

Im not THAT shocked, hes always had a ton of power. He just has the worst arm Ive ever seen from an outfielder. I legitimately believe I can throw a ball better

Never seen him throw a ball but worse than Johnny Damon or Jacoby Ellsfairy?

I don’t want Pomercanz touching beisbols anymore for my team in any capacity. Unless he’s throwing BP.

sucks for the cangels. time to trade trout

The Ohtani news really sucks.

It's a good thing that he's on a rookie contract. This shouldn't mess with the Angels signing free agents.

sucks for the cangels. time to trade trout

So I'm guessing they're just going to keep him from pitching and let him hit the rest of the year? I mean, he already hit a home run tonight, so it looks like he's still useful in that regard.

wow the A's pregame HOF induction thing was pretty cool.
seeing Reggie, Ricky, Fingers and others up there talking about
the good old days made me a bit weepy.
(since I lived through it all)

Why are there so many empty seats at Dodger Stadium tonight vs the Mets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back