MLB Season V3: Everybody Gets Ejected Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yelich has to be juicing.

Yelich has to be juicing.
Target-Juicing.jpg

This is getting interesting.

I don't watch a lot of baseball, I follow the Twins but that's it so I have no clue on his HOF potential. Browsing some articles, it seems like he's on the edge but he probably won't get in. There's no question his number should be retired in Minnesota though.
Mauer has done a ton for the community as well, he's really active in visiting the kids wing of the Mayo clinic. He's just an all around great guy.

<mma1>
I agree, don't think he's HOF material. I didn't realize until today though that he's the only catcher In MLB history to win three batting titles.

Do they walk Yelich now and load the bases?

Fuck this game

I can't believe the Brewers beat the Cubs in Chicago. Home field advantage for the NL series.

Best record in the nl wouldn’t even make the playoffs in the al.. that’s ridiculous.

Does Yelich win the MVP now over Baez?

Have you seen the Indians record?

Candians still win 2/3rd divisions in the nl lmao. Brewers have a worse record than both wc teams in the al.

Last edited:
Best record in the nl wouldn’t even make the playoffs in the al.. that’s ridiculous.
The overall AL sucks and handed a few top teams wins all year. Wish the NL got to feast on teams that only got in the 40's or 50's in wins.

Candians still win 2/3rd divisions in the al lmao. Brewers have a worse record than both wc teams in the al.
Candians have the same record as the dodgers and rockies

AL also has 3 teams that lost 100 games.

The overall AL sucks and handed a few top teams wins all year. Wish the NL got to feast on teams that only got in the 40's or 50's in wins.

Blow Sox, Yanks, Indians, Astros, A's and shit even the Rays are all great to very good ball clubs

Look at the talent on those teams, yeah they feasted on some bad ball clubs, but they can't really control that.

Looks like the can Rockies showed up today

Dodgers have a 200 billion payroll. Shit prospects out their ass and have the best PEDs to turn scrubs like Muncy into superstars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back