MMA Art - The Art of War

madmediadesign@

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I have been a martial artist since I was a kid and a MMA fan since the very beginning. Recently I went to UFC 285 and watched an amazing fight card that ended with Jon Jones starching Ciryl Gane. I was blown away by the performances and the entire event. I went over to the merch area to look for something to buy to remember the night especially a fight poster I could hang on my wall. No fight poster and the merch in general was weak. Nothing I would actually wear. I went home disappointed and called one of the artists we work with and asked him to create a custom piece of art that I could hang on my wall. After a few other people saw it and asked me for prints I decided to launch a whole series called "Art of War". Check it out:

https://www.dirtco.com/collections/art-of-war-mma
Jon_Jones_UFC_MMA_Art_of_War_small.jpg

That one is pretty dope.

anderson-silva-art-of-war-poster-gian-galan.jpg

I have been a martial artist since I was a kid and a MMA fan since the very beginning. Recently I went to UFC 285 and watched an amazing fight card that ended with Jon Jones starching Ciryl Gane. I was blown away by the performances and the entire event. I went over to the merch area to look for something to buy to remember the night especially a fight poster I could hang on my wall. No fight poster and the merch in general was weak. Nothing I would actually wear. I went home disappointed and called one of the artists we work with and asked him to create a custom piece of art that I could hang on my wall. After a few other people saw it and asked me for prints I decided to launch a whole series called "Art of War". Check it out:

https://www.dirtco.com/collections/art-of-war-mma
View attachment 1008470
You will never be a fighter

The Art of War is primarily about strategy.

Sun Zu was a weird old dude. Probably. Or perhaps very normal and boring.

I really have no idea.

I’m just talking out my ass here.

Not about the strategy thing. That’s true. But the rest is all nonsense.

Back